[quote name='claytronmeans' timestamp='1312419656' post='518587']
I talked him into it, Epoch.
[/quote]

Awesome! And welcome back already, Dave!

[quote name='STILLHAVINFUN' timestamp='1312411904' post='518523']
looks like mush and inc have some big ol dicks.
too bad they choose to use them on eachother.

this forum is a fucking joke, I thought you had to be 18 to belong to a hookah smoking forum based in the US.
you all act like fucking 12 year olds on here though.

you can ban me again now

and hold the childish remarks this time and dont bother with a thread about me. or ill just have to come back.

[color="#FF0000"] Now folks, this is one of HJ's little pets. This is what your money is going to support. And would you believe i just got an email from john saying we were being mean and bullying members of his forum?[/color]
[/quote]

[size="5"][color="#FF0000"]Now folks, this is one of HJ's little pets. This is what your money is going to support. And would you believe i just got an email from john saying we were being mean and bullying members of his forum? [/color][/size]

[quote name='mushrat' timestamp='1311768761' post='517394']
You can spot a Troll by it's droppings. :)
[/quote]

Original awesome :)

I agree with keeping it up, Mush. That's why I didn't bother hiding any of his posts, especially since he only trashed you and me. Had it been another member, I might have hid it or part of it. Either way, good reminder, like you said. :)

And yes, we're such bullies... :rolleyes:

Tapatalk'd via iPhone

[quote name='INCUBUSRATM' timestamp='1312468728' post='518670']
[quote name='TheyCallMeDave' timestamp='1312467201' post='518666']
I FOUND EVIDENCE. I SHALL ANALYZE IT. WITH SCIENCE.
[/quote]

lol wut?
[/quote]

You shall now understand.

http://www.youtube.com/verify_age?next_url=http%3A//www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DHBsdV--kLoQ

[quote name='TheyCallMeDave' timestamp='1312468862' post='518672']
[quote name='INCUBUSRATM' timestamp='1312468728' post='518670']
[quote name='TheyCallMeDave' timestamp='1312467201' post='518666']
I FOUND EVIDENCE. I SHALL ANALYZE IT. WITH SCIENCE.
[/quote]

lol wut?
[/quote]

You shall now understand.

[url="http://www.youtube.com/verify_age?next_url=http%3A//www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DHBsdV--kLoQ"]http://www.youtube.c...v%3DHBsdV--kLoQ[/url]
[/quote]

How have I not seen this? I just laughed my ass off.

[quote name='mushrat' timestamp='1312463699' post='518646']
[quote name='STILLHAVINFUN' timestamp='1312411904' post='518523']
looks like mush and inc have some big ol dicks.
too bad they choose to use them on eachother.

this forum is a fucking joke, I thought you had to be 18 to belong to a hookah smoking forum based in the US.
you all act like fucking 12 year olds on here though.

you can ban me again now

and hold the childish remarks this time and dont bother with a thread about me. or ill just have to come back.

[color="#FF0000"] Now folks, this is one of HJ's little pets. This is what your money is going to support. And would you believe i just got an email from john saying we were being mean and bullying members of his forum?[/color]
[/quote]

[size="5"][color="#FF0000"]Now folks, this is one of HJ's little pets. This is what your money is going to support. And would you believe i just got an email from john saying we were being mean and bullying members of his forum? [/color][/size]
[/quote]

[font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][size="2"]I checked the IP on RHF, it doesn't come up as a registered user.[/size][/font]
[font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"] [/font]
[font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][size="2"]I didn't say you were being mean, but you are bullying members. As soon as they log on or register you quickly pm them with a message stating that you will keep an eye on them in an intimidating way, did you or not? I don't care though, do what you want to people who come here.[/size][/font]

[size="2"]But stop twisting the point that you are trying to make. Such as "[/size][color="#1c2837"][size="2"]Banned vendor for encouraging harassment of members on HF." I have never encouraged anyone to harass you or the members of HF. Seriously, why would I alienate a hookah forum? I'd like you to prove to HF how that I encouraged any of this. [/size][/color]

[color="#1c2837"][size="2"]The truth is mush, you have made a lot of people not like you over the years, and by your signature you don't seem to mind. Again, more of things not my business, I've never stated anything like that, actually I have stated the opposite, many times.[/size][/color]

[color="#1c2837"][size="2"]You have a big responsibility to take in this mess, as do I. I have removed the 2 threads that caused this, as I should have sooner. I shouldn't make excuses, but I have been super busy lately, to the point that many of my responsibilities, outside of work, haven't been attended to 100%. I have banned members that did deserve it for going after you personally. [/size][/color][color="#1c2837"][size="2"]During this week you have sent me 35+ messages, and trust me, I am still reading through them.[/size][/color]

[color="#1c2837"][size="2"]Anyhow Mush, you've made your point, people get it, and we all get that you will still bring it up. There hasn't been a mention of any of this for the last 3 days on RHF. [/size][/color]

[color="#1c2837"][size="2"]Whoever made the post above deserves a good banning, but he is not a representative of myself nor RHF, and please stop making it sound like that. And for the love of GOD, stop dividing the hookah community in general. I have never taken sides and used and us against them stance. We are all one big hookah community, like it or not.[/size][/color]
  • Upvote 1

I don't know why he wouldn't come up as a registered user. Why else would he be directing threats towards Mush and me? If he weren't a part of RHF, I doubt he would have typed any of this.

I agree that we are one big hookah community. But when you have people like Derek, who rarely frequents this forum (said it himself), stir up stuff (like on Mitchard's thread on here, "What is the Point of the Ban Threads?"), and then he goes back to the forum he does frequent and continues his trash talking, it breaks down that community, bit by bit. I don't think it's Mush dividing the community. All he has done in this is defended himself, upheld the rules of HF, and asked for something to be done about the members over there with their trash talking. But you "didn't care" (like what I heard you said about my report on Derek's mock thread). Being busy and not caring about cleaning things up are two totally different things. No wonder I stopped posting over there... Guess I don't care either, especially after being called an "inbred fuck" several times.

All I can say is people have shown their true colors in all of this. I'd like to see a little peace, and maybe things returning back to how they were. But I doubt it ever will.

[quote name='INCUBUSRATM' timestamp='1312515823' post='518767']
I don't know why he wouldn't come up as a registered user. Why else would he be directing threats towards Mush and me? If he weren't a part of RHF, I doubt he would have typed any of this.

I agree that we are one big hookah community. But when you have people like Derek, who rarely frequents this forum (said it himself), stir up stuff (like on Mitchard's thread on here, "What is the Point of the Ban Threads?"), and then he goes back to the forum he does frequent and continues his trash talking, it breaks down that community, bit by bit. I don't think it's Mush dividing the community. All he has done in this is defended himself, upheld the rules of HF, and asked for something to be done about the members over there with their trash talking. But you "didn't care" (like what I heard you said about my report on Derek's mock thread). Being busy and not caring about cleaning things up are two totally different things. No wonder I stopped posting over there... Guess I don't care either, especially after being called an "inbred fuck" several times.

All I can say is people have shown their true colors in all of this. I'd like to see a little peace, and maybe things returning back to how they were. But I doubt it ever will.
[/quote]

DAYUM!!!!!!

that is all

I don't know why he wouldn't come up as a registered user. Why else would he be directing threats towards Mush and me? If he weren't a part of RHF, I doubt he would have typed any of this. [/quote]
It probably is, however, I looked up the IP address and it didn't come up. There are many ways around that.

[quote name='INCUBUSRATM' timestamp='1312515823' post='518767']I agree that we are one big hookah community. But when you have people like Derek, who rarely frequents this forum (said it himself), stir up stuff (like on Mitchard's thread on here, "What is the Point of the Ban Threads?"), and then he goes back to the forum he does frequent and continues his trash talking, it breaks down that community, bit by bit. I don't think it's Mush dividing the community. All he has done in this is defended himself, upheld the rules of HF, and asked for something to be done about the members over there with their trash talking. But you "didn't care" (like what I heard you said about my report on Derek's mock thread). Being busy and not caring about cleaning things up are two totally different things. No wonder I stopped posting over there... Guess I don't care either, especially after being called an "inbred fuck" several times.

All I can say is people have shown their true colors in all of this. [b]I'd like to see a little peace[/b], and maybe things returning back to how they were. But I doubt it ever will.
[/quote]

You're bringing it up again, after I said I deleted it all. I'd like some peace too. Like I said, at RHF we haven't discussed this for the past 3 days.

[quote name='HJohn' timestamp='1312516515' post='518770']
I don't know why he wouldn't come up as a registered user. Why else would he be directing threats towards Mush and me? If he weren't a part of RHF, I doubt he would have typed any of this. [/quote]
It probably is, however, I looked up the IP address and it didn't come up. There are many ways around that.

[quote name='INCUBUSRATM' timestamp='1312515823' post='518767']I agree that we are one big hookah community. But when you have people like Derek, who rarely frequents this forum (said it himself), stir up stuff (like on Mitchard's thread on here, "What is the Point of the Ban Threads?"), and then he goes back to the forum he does frequent and continues his trash talking, it breaks down that community, bit by bit. I don't think it's Mush dividing the community. All he has done in this is defended himself, upheld the rules of HF, and asked for something to be done about the members over there with their trash talking. But you "didn't care" (like what I heard you said about my report on Derek's mock thread). Being busy and not caring about cleaning things up are two totally different things. No wonder I stopped posting over there... Guess I don't care either, especially after being called an "inbred fuck" several times.

All I can say is people have shown their true colors in all of this. [b]I'd like to see a little peace[/b], and maybe things returning back to how they were. But I doubt it ever will.
[/quote]
[b][color="#FF0000"]
You're bringing it up again, after I said I deleted it all. I'd like some peace too. Like I said, at RHF we haven't discussed this for the past 3 days.[/color][/b]
[/quote]

Then why are you bringing it up again over here... Leave it alone.

[quote name='MichaelLCP' timestamp='1312516701' post='518771']
[quote name='HJohn' timestamp='1312516515' post='518770']

[/quote]
[b][color="#FF0000"]
You're bringing it up again, after I said I deleted it all. I'd like some peace too. Like I said, at RHF we haven't discussed this for the past 3 days.[/color][/b]
[/quote]

Then why are you bringing it up again over here... Leave it alone.
[/quote]

Lol that is kinda funny michael :D

[quote name='claytronmeans' timestamp='1312517823' post='518775']
The only time that it was brought up over here was when another user came in trolling us in this thread and throwing out insults. It hadn't been discussed before that either.
[/quote]
Eggzactly, things are getting better and it needs to stay that way.