Tea...

Coleman

Now im not a huge jasmine tea fan,but for some reason, whenever my family and I go to the local thai joint, I alway order their pot of hot tea. Seems to make the meal so much better

Man, this rainy and chilly (in August!) morning reminds me that I need to restock my lapsang....

I have a good a good amount left. Whats with this weather? 

I've recently been learning and drinking green tea. So far Genmaicha has a lot of my attention. Green tea with toasted rice. Has anyone toasted their own rice for tea? What green teas do you buy?

forgot to post this the other night, but while i was enjoying a nice long session with some af pipe, i had to sit down and enjoy some russian royal tea.  if anyone has ever tried this tea, it is a very good tea if you dont try to add to much tea to the pot, do that and it quickly becomes  undrinkable.

What I truly love about tea is the many different flavors and styles of tea. I used to roast my own coffee, back about 3 years ago, and I can honestly say that no matter what I did, it all tasted the same. With tea that's not the case. I also like the fact that because the caffeine in tea is absorbed at a much slower rate than with coffee, so I can normally drink a pot, and still fall asleep when I want to.

Numi "Chinese Breakfast" Yunnan black tea this morning, one of the few (only?) Chinese black teas I've ever even seen, and a pretty good black tea in bag form that doesn't require milk to balance the astringency