I am making charcoals!!!

Scalliwag

i find that i never seem to need as much coal as a lot of people say...gets too harsh for me...1.5 golden quick lights is about the max for me....but i am swithching away from those, guess i will have to find a new size w/ the ramman coals (or perhaps the scalliwag delights, if i could ever get my hands on some)

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

smoke like 5 on a bowl, just stack them on top of eachother lmao, that would be funny but seriously yall need to hurry up and try em, im anxious to see what others think and to make sure im not the only one going crazy over these coals

[quote name='skimo']lmao, that would be funny but seriously yall need to hurry up and try em, im anxious to see what others think and to make sure im not the only one going crazy over these coals[/quote] Technically there wold be two of us but my opinion of my own coal in pretty irrelevant. I'm pretty sure if you had shisha stuck on the foil on the last batch that you had to taste that. Now whether you would have still tasted anything else I can't say. But if shisha touched the foil with two of these coals going you had to get some burning.

yeah prolly, i didnt notice it really untill my brother brought it up, i figured just to much heat making it harsh but he said he tasted it haha, i dunno, still hands down the best fuckin coals, only coals that give me the hookah smoke experience ive been searching for haha

I can tell pretty quick when the shisha touches the foil, it tastes like shit. The only other time is if I let the smoke stay in the chamber for a bit and forget to purge. Otherwise if I am getting smoke it is always smooth.

dude your were just on your way to my house to give my your hookah and all the shisha you own when out of no where a bright light flashed and it distracted you, so its cool now just come on over

[quote name='DizzyGuy']Well,yes, it is one of those pans... Guess I'll scavange for a regular metal one around the house that isn't used much.[/quote] Damn, I am glad I thought to ask about that. Another thing is people like to make homemade stuff with galvanized pipe not knowing that at a certain temperature the zinc is poisonous. Now that I learned from welding. I wonder if any of the people that complain of getting headaches are burning teflon heating coals.

good question but when i get headaches its because i smoke more than 2 bowls in a day. first day i got my hookah i went threw 150 grams trying to get it to smoke right, needless to say i was feeling pretty sick

[quote name='skimo']good question but when i get headaches its because i smoke more than 2 bowls in a day. first day i got my hookah i went threw 150 grams trying to get it to smoke right, needless to say i was feeling pretty sick[/quote] I have done that before. Smoked way to much trying to figure out ways to setup. I don't get nauseus or headaches I just feel like total shit. I did it twice trying to smoke a coal down by myself that was too big. Some of you may run into that problem if you ain't careful. Pace yourself.

I received them. I love the format! The little brucshetta thing, or sourdough cracker thing is great. Don't worry, I can tell the difference in how something is smoking and isolate the charcoal's quality in the equation...thats why I am pssing some of them out, too.

• 6 months later...
QUOTE (yashman19 @ Mar 3 2007, 02:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (sdmopar @ Mar 3 2007, 09:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Let me know when testings over, would love to try them out for ya. Ill pay shipping or whatever you like.

uh...try reading the dates on some of the posts before yours.. The testing MIGHT be over smile.gif

Sorry... Testing can go on for years, who am I to judge?

The thread has been dead for ages XD how did ya even find it. But i dont know if scally is even making em anymore, he makes other things now, beer mainly XD

And no need for name calling biggrin.gif

QUOTE (EvansLight @ Mar 3 2007, 03:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The thread has been dead for ages XD how did ya even find it. But i dont know if scally is even making em anymore, he makes other things now, beer mainly XD

And no need for name calling biggrin.gif

Who knows,Thought it showed up under new posts but could of been mixed in with my other open tabs...

• 4 weeks later...