How To Get Rid Of "That" Smell

just don't smoke in there for a few days. whenever i have to pull an all nighter and write a paper or something and smoke in my room, john's ql's leave that smell. it will go away in a few days. just make sure you leave the door leading into the room open and open a window if possible.

Its most definitely the quick lights. Lighting any coal indoors will leave the smell but especially QL. Why not light the coals outside then bring them in.
As others said Febreeze is your friend but also leave the window open so the febreeze smell doesn't get overwhelming.

[quote name='nars2k' date='10 December 2009 - 02:28 PM' timestamp='1260473287' post='437639']
Its most definitely the quick lights. Lighting any coal indoors will leave the smell but especially QL. Why not light the coals outside then bring them in.
As others said Febreeze is your friend but also leave the window open so the febreeze smell doesn't get overwhelming.
[/quote]
I smoke at my dining room table and use 3kings. smell is minimal and gone in a few minutes after I stop.

[quote name='Venger' date='10 December 2009 - 02:41 PM' timestamp='1260474118' post='437643']
[quote name='nars2k' date='10 December 2009 - 02:28 PM' timestamp='1260473287' post='437639']
[/quote]
[b]I smoke at my dining room table and use 3kings. smell is minimal and gone in a few minutes after I stop.[/b]
[/quote]
thats the one good thing about 3 kings, never any lingering smell