Eric Was Robbed!

Sorry to hear about this Eric. Glad to hear everyone is all right and it wasn't terrible in the whole scheme of things. Also glad to hear no hookahs were hurt in the making of this robbery. +1 on the solid stache Eric.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw, sorry to here that man! That bites. At least he didn't do anything to anyone except take their money. Looks like you gotta make more mini's to get that money back......

haha, i'm kidding...

or am I? Edited by Twisted

And I FINALLY understand why Eric doesn't want to be on camera. His sheer awesomeness blinds all who see. I'm sure they had to record you by using a mirror because the camera couldn't take being pointed right at you.

Also on a related note now that Erics' face has been put out there Chuck Noriss' beard shaved itself out of shame.

As everyone else has said, glad that everyone is ok. I'm not sure how security is there. But consider a camera above or beside the door facing inward. That way when the person runs, instant face pic.

There are two more options:

a) invite him to smoke with you and load up a tasty bowl and when he forgets what he came for call the cops lol.

2) give him some of your old root beer tangiers you keep around to scare mice away he'll be sure never to bother you again (just joking)

But overall shit happens, and no one really lost anything that can't be replaced...like an arm or mustache. Karma will come around.

QUOTE (BBKakes @ Sep 30 2009, 05:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (FamiliarJoe @ Sep 30 2009, 02:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Glad everything is okay in the end, could have been worse. It's to be expected in a place like San Diego sadly. Hope there isn't a next time, and if there is...it ends with the robber knocked unconscious from you knocking him out with one of your Large phunnels.

Riiiiight, like Central Florida is such a crime free enviornment... girl_angel.gif

Hey, we are just angry from the heat around here. Im not worried for my life when I walk the streets tongue.gif. Where I live there really isn't much store robberys or extreme crime going on. I mean, I went to NYC last month for my first time and stayed in queens. Everything on their local news is usually tragic, mest up, someone died/got robbed, or weather. Sure they talk about that on my local news as well, but definitely not as much.

Maybe I should have just said "In big cities" rather than San Diego, my bad.

QUOTE (Arcane @ Sep 30 2009, 05:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (BBKakes @ Sep 30 2009, 01:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (FamiliarJoe @ Sep 30 2009, 02:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Glad everything is okay in the end, could have been worse. It's to be expected in a place like San Diego sadly. Hope there isn't a next time, and if there is...it ends with the robber knocked unconscious from you knocking him out with one of your Large phunnels.

Riiiiight, like Central Florida is such a crime free enviornment... girl_angel.gif

yeah, what's that supposed to mean?

Every major city has its share of crime...so, you might as well say "Sadly, its to be expected in a place like the USA."

don't single out San Diego...the only thing we have a monopoly on is Tangiers production....

<--

Is not trying to say anything about San Diego rather than it's a bigger city than Orlando which in MY eyes = more crime.

Wellp, its time to invest in a set of throwing axes, catch him in the back of the head as he's running away. Odds are, nobody will miss him and you can just cut a hole in your foundation, toss him in and cover it with cement. Thats what I do, but thats just me....

Now that I think about it.. it's too bad he took the cellphones.. someone coulda snapped a quick pic of him robbing the place. Most cellphones have a camera built-in. Then someone coulda just said.. welp, we have a picture of you, dude.. and we just sent it to the internet.. so.. maybe you should stop robbing us and uh.. go away?

QUOTE (JDHarding @ Oct 1 2009, 02:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Now that I think about it.. it's too bad he took the cellphones.. someone coulda snapped a quick pic of him robbing the place. Most cellphones have a camera built-in. Then someone coulda just said.. welp, we have a picture of you, dude.. and we just sent it to the internet.. so.. maybe you should stop robbing us and uh.. go away?

Hmmm, I'd want a robber to take my cell phone because it like most of the new ones is GPS equipped - though not activated. Let him get out the door, a quick landline call to my provider and the GPS is activated and the cops walk up his front door and haul his ass away before he can spend a diime. Obvioulsy he's robbing people because he's too damn stupid to do anything else or he would have known about the GPS and left the phones. Dumb ass.

'Rani

QUOTE (BohoWildChild @ Oct 1 2009, 04:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hmmm, I'd want a robber to take my cell phone because it like most of the new ones is GPS equipped - though not activated. Let him get out the door, a quick landline call to my provider and the GPS is activated and the cops walk up his front door and haul his ass away before he can spend a diime. Obvioulsy he's robbing people because he's too damn stupid to do anything else or he would have known about the GPS and left the phones. Dumb ass.

'Rani

Oh yeah.. they did add a GPS to phones now.. so parents can keep an eye on their children.. wink.gif

Eric, have the police checked the GPS of any of those phones? Track his ass down! Unless he ditched the phones..

QUOTE (JDHarding @ Oct 1 2009, 03:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

'Rani

Oh yeah.. they did add a GPS to phones now.. so parents can keep an eye on their children.. wink.gif

Eric, have the police checked the GPS of any of those phones? Track his ass down! Unless he ditched the phones..

Most people think you can remove the battery and it turns off the GPS but that's not the case anymore. At my last job we looked into activating the GPS to use in payroll for when field crews get onto a job site and we were told the GPS would work unless they were underground in a parking structure - even if the phone was off and the battery removed. It was too expensive so we didn't do it, but we were all damn worried about carrying the phones beause hardly any of us were where we said we were going to be absolutely 100% of the time.

'Rani

QUOTE (BohoWildChild @ Oct 1 2009, 06:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (JDHarding @ Oct 1 2009, 03:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

'Rani

Most people think you can remove the battery and it turns off the GPS but that's not the case anymore. At my last job we looked into activating the GPS to use in payroll for when field crews get onto a job site and we were told the GPS would work unless they were underground in a parking structure - even if the phone was off and the battery removed. It was too expensive so we didn't do it, but we were all damn worried about carrying the phones beause hardly any of us were where we said we were going to be absolutely 100% of the time.

'Rani

I actually had to get a new phone last year because my old one didn't have GPS and verizon said they would no longer provide service for non-gps phones.

QUOTE (HookahJohn @ Oct 1 2009, 08:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
since eric is ok i think i'm going to suggest we tape a reenactment for youtube, in good taste of course. if eric doesn't want to be in it we can take the story, have eric direct, get actors and tape it, ok who wants to be the bad guy?

reward for video ? huh.gif happy.gif ohmy.gif

rant.gif _sheesha2__by_Majunka_aurore.gif _sheesha2__by_Majunka_aurore.gif sword.gif

GIVE ME SHISHA NOOWWWWW OR ELSE ....

I am glad you are ok bro. Those situations can end up super ugly real quick.

I just hope that next time we would see on the news. Attempted Robbery failed because a hookah bar owner and his customers shoved a 40' hookah up the robber's a$$. Now the robber is very popular in jail. laugh.gif

wow that sucks...

lol that stupid robber dosn't know that hes being discussed about on a bunch of hookah communities. lmao.

Glad everyone was safe though. Eric should get some security cameras

because earlier in the video the cop said the robber had a bandanna on, than later on he said he had a pencil thin mustache.

Yeah, he went outside, took the bandanna off and came back in to wipe his fingerprints with it off. Thats why we all knew what he looked like.

There's no point in worrying about things you have no control over. Thats my opinion.

The police have been very helpful, though. Not much progress, but they probably have 20 more felony robberies since then they are going to have trouble solving.

It would be assumed that they dumped the cell phones, they just took them to slow down our ability to call the police. They have tried calling voice mail a couple of times since then, so I guess not.

OMG ! I just came across this post !

I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL HIP CHECK THE MO FO TO DEATH !

Glad you are ok Snothy.