As Requested A Women's Section.

I'm not sure about this whole thing but, if women are able to talk explicitly about what comes out of them and their effects in detail, then are men? Whether it be seriously or jokingly by nature, it would still be appropriate right?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Karot @ May 22 2009, 01:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm not sure about this whole thing but, if women are able to talk explicitly about what comes out of them and their effects in detail, then are men? Whether it be seriously or jokingly by nature, it would still be appropriate right?

No. Bodily functions forum is that way --------------->

No, I am not going to post a link. No I am not sure it exists. But it is the interwebz, you can find it if you search hard enough for it. wink.gif

Thats part of my point, theres a forum for everything, and I'm sure there's numerous forums for women's personal issues and support for the whole of it. I'm not necessarily against having the subforum, I just don't think its necessarily the correct place for it.

for crying out loud guys!!! Its one little sub section where they can get away from the constant sexist bs they put up with on this forum. It's not like they have new super powers the guys don't have. Or posting abilities the guys don't have, or anything else we dont have except ONE LITTLE subforum where they can talk amongst themselves without the usual grade school peepee caca boobies humor poping up. Shit, look at any thread where the women have posted something gender related, hell, look at THIS fucking thread.

Just for the record, your opinions were NOT asked for and the section is going to stay where it is. And the first guy who tried to bluff his way in with a fake account etc i will ban hammer so hard their KIDS won't be able to get on this forum.

Shall we get back to the matter at hand, like hookahs?

QUOTE (mushrat @ May 22 2009, 06:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just for the record, your opinions were NOT asked for and the section is going to stay where it is. And the first guy who tried to bluff his way in with a fake account etc i will ban hammer so hard their KIDS won't be able to get on this forum.

How about if we guess the pw? tongue.gif

H
QUOTE (chromecarz00 @ May 22 2009, 05:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

TAKE. A. WILD. GUESS

its been years since we played hide the banhammer

QUOTE (Johnny_D @ May 22 2009, 08:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
H
QUOTE (chromecarz00 @ May 22 2009, 05:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

TAKE. A. WILD. GUESS

its been years since we played hide the banhammer

Sounds scintillating...
tell me more about hide the banhammer...
lol

QUOTE (Stuie @ May 22 2009, 01:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (mushrat @ May 22 2009, 10:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I could supply you with a sample if you'd like... smile.gif

anyone else scared by this offer?

All I know is that all the mods swinging their "banhammers" around will def keep the girls in their own forum lol

QUOTE (lowspeedchase @ May 22 2009, 10:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
All I know is that all the mods swinging their "banhammers" around will def keep the girls in their own forum lol

Hear hear. Moreover, my unsolicited opinion is thoroughly in favor of the further balkanization of sexes smile.gif Edited by Sherwood

QUOTE (delSol_si @ May 20 2009, 01:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Being a white male, I am getting used to be discriminated against, so this really didn't come as a shocker,

Big Ha to this mellow.gif

ignorance scares me
Edited by Boricua

QUOTE (Boricua @ May 23 2009, 05:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (delSol_si @ May 20 2009, 01:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Being a white male, I am getting used to be discriminated against, so this really didn't come as a shocker,

Big Ha to this mellow.gif

ignorance scares me

Serious discussion forum is that way ---------->

This particular line of discussion, within this thread, is finished. If you want to raise it as a serious discussion, feel free.

Cheers,

JD

QUOTE (delSol_si @ May 22 2009, 11:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (mushrat @ May 22 2009, 08:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
...Just for the record, your opinions were NOT asked for...

You're right mush, I'm sorry.

sorry, rereading that it came out a bit sharper than I intended, and it was a general statement, not aimed at you specificially. Sorry if it came off that way.

This really was just an announcement thread. Didn't mean to start a full scale battle of the sexes. wallbash.gif

It's cool mush, I was getting out of line and you are correct, you didn't ask for my opinion. I do appreciate you calling me out and getting me back in line before things got out of hand. smile.gif

Boricua, I assume you are calling me ignorant. I have no response to that as I am done with this topic, I have voiced my opinion backed by facts, which is more than I should have done in the first place.