So I Hear Someone Bought Hd....

well LESS drama then everywhere else lol, that's why I said relative.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In that video he wanted to have a few people "have a talk with me"....which I consider a threat.

I put the video up at a suggestion from an individual on this forum so that there is a record of this.

I'm not trying to start any drama, just thought there should be some kind of record of this incident.

no not you in particular man, i meant in general, no offense.

QUOTE (cotsi95 @ Apr 22 2009, 02:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
UMM so ya...apparently neal has those glass tips

Alright, OT, but where does one purchase those glass hose tips? This is a long-time dream of mine, and Meduse won't answer the damn phone.

QUOTE (Sherwood @ Apr 22 2009, 03:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (cotsi95 @ Apr 22 2009, 02:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
UMM so ya...apparently neal has those glass tips

Alright, OT, but where does one purchase those glass hose tips? This is a long-time dream of mine, and Meduse won't answer the damn phone.

It's he who shall not be named....

the safety dance is playing in the background lmao.

and yeeeeaaaah i officially want nothing to do with Neal, racism is a no go for ninja, scorn away people.

I ordered from him once and it went well but I will never again.

QUOTE (click267 @ Apr 22 2009, 01:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
In that video he wanted to have a few people "have a talk with me"....which I consider a threat.

I put the video up at a suggestion from an individual on this forum so that there is a record of this.

I'm not trying to start any drama, just thought there should be some kind of record of this incident.

I think you need to embed or save the video in some way because if it's taken offline isn't it basically gone as a record? I'm not the computer geek in the bunch so....?

I definitely don't like the way the video sounds however, I'm not certain legally there's anything other than very vaguely implied threat which can only be perceived by you. However with his history of legal issues with the ATF, should be enough to stop him. But guys..... This is like telling a stalker over and over you're not interested. By talking to them or about them at all, you encourage them. Everyone needs to just stay the hell away from him and this thread needs to be closed before it escalates into something we're going to see on the evening news.

'Rani

I think John may want to get a restraining order or something. Neal just said he would really like to "fuck that" blankity blank "up." Wow, this guy is really immature. "I need another boobie picture" really?? He sounds like he hasn't gotten out of "high school mode" yet. I mean ya, I like tits too, but jeez, grow up. If he really feels the need to say something like that, at least use the word titties, breasts, or fun bags, not "boobie."

Oh, and I see a naught logo in his background...or a least on Hf naughty list. nono.gif It looks like he is trying to lick his hose's balls. Edited by delSol_si

QUOTE (giant ninja robot @ Apr 22 2009, 04:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
the safety dance is playing in the background lmao.

and yeeeeaaaah i officially want nothing to do with Neal, racism is a no go for ninja, scorn away people.

I ordered from him once and it went well but I will never again.

Yeah, I checked his website out once way back when and noticed he had several racist things even on his website.

He even had a shisha blend with some racist name...

Would never do business with him, ever

ok, im almost sorry i started this...almost.

So guess who calls my shop tonight. Asks for me, says hey this is neal, got a second to talk? I say "no" and hang up. everyone in the shop is like wtf? I explain, they start laughing.

I've never met a "nice" racist. Someone that you could call "a really nice person", but a racist. They've always have several other negative issues minimum going for them. Like being arrogant jerks, elitists, chauvanists, assholes, or bitches or any combination of those.
I don't know how many times someone has told me that everybody is a little bit racist. My guess is that pedophiles think that everybody is a little like them too.
Since that does not sit too well with me my typical response is that "just because you're a racist does not mean everybody else has a little bit of your problem". Of course that does not sit well but it's not like that racist asshole did not just offend me.
Common sense should tell anyone that personality traits and not physical traits should have only bearing when it comes to disliking anyone.

Sorry guys but when I read about the racism it's just a subject that I for one really hope just evaporates from our society like a really nasty fart.... can somebody crack a window? wink.gif

I've met some nice racists, they don't know they're racists, on the other hand, though, so. That might apply to racists know and don't care...

I moderated a nice conversation between HookahJohn and Neil today...they made nice. They had never actually met before...not too bad, all and all.

That "hit" on Frank thing came up...thanks John! The first thing you said to him! I'm like "Shit, this was a BAD idea".

Neil threatened me at one point, too. He called me on the phone and told me he was going to drive down from LV and shoot me. I told him, fine. I'll be here, here's my address, the door's unlocked, you can make in about five hours, I don't have a gun, so just come in and get it done. We've gotten along fine ever since.

Just realize that everybody's not just simple black and white. Each person is a complex tapestry of varying threads and skeins. I have yet to meet a person that was as simple as their superficial personality. Its easy to judge people, its harder to understand people. Always strive to understand another person and you can't go wrong. On the other hand, racism is born from judging people you don't understand.

Just a thought. Hope everyone finds some inner peace soon. Hope to see you and your bro, Frank, soon.

QUOTE (Thermo @ Apr 23 2009, 02:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Stuie @ Apr 23 2009, 10:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just to lighten the mood.

Here's a song in the same spirit to play at the sexxxy party. biggrin.gif

Neal Rap: NSFW warning.
http://www.vulomedia.com/audio/audiofiles/64913iwantjohn.mp3

that was retarded. i hope you get banned for it too. john is the man

QUOTE (GNUWorldOrder @ Apr 23 2009, 02:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Thermo @ Apr 23 2009, 02:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Stuie @ Apr 23 2009, 10:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just to lighten the mood.

Here's a song in the same spirit to play at the sexxxy party. biggrin.gif

Neal Rap: NSFW warning.
http://www.vulomedia.com/audio/audiofiles/64913iwantjohn.mp3

that was retarded. i hope you get banned for it too. john is the man

None of those words are mine. I took them directly from a video of Neal.
I just don't like racists. I was giving him the benefit of the doubt until I heard that snippet.

Eric, I do recall you telling me one time about how Neal threatened to shoot you. I am not going to think much of the threat on the video, just kind of let the issue die. However if I notice any suspicious activity I will report it.

BTW I'll prob be in San Diego within the next month, probably 2-3 weeks from now and I definitely won't stop by Hesperia on my way down there.

we're.....ok with someone threatening to shoot people because they are complex tapestries? I dunno about that. That's a pretty damn big personality quirk.

QUOTE (mushrat @ Apr 23 2009, 01:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ok, im almost sorry i started this...almost.

So guess who calls my shop tonight. Asks for me, says hey this is neal, got a second to talk? I say "no" and hang up. everyone in the shop is like wtf? I explain, they start laughing.

Reading this made me laugh out loud soo hard. I don't even know the guy or have anything personally against him (except for what I have read here), but Mush, that response is awesome!