Bowl Keeps Slipping Off My Grommet

The rubber grommet that my bowl fits on keeps getting wet from the syrup and causes the bowl to work it's way up off the grommet. Can anyone think of a quick fix for this? It's going to be a few days before I can get a new, better fitting grommet.

Is it ok to use more then one grommet at once?

When I was using just one the bowl would just slide right on down it, so I just pushed another one on top of it and it worked like a charm. (Well kinda, a little tougher to take off then normal, but I liked how secure it was.)

I don't have a working camera, but these online pics might suffice.
I'm gonna stop by the shop tonight and maybe get an upgrade.
What kind of bowl would you suggest for use with Starbuzz, Al Fakher and Fantasia

Edited by igman87

QUOTE (igman87 @ Apr 3 2009, 01:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The rubber grommet that my bowl fits on keeps getting wet from the syrup and causes the bowl to work it's way up off the grommet.

That's what she said

QUOTE (Weavit @ Apr 3 2009, 04:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Is it ok to use more then one grommet at once?

When I was using just one the bowl would just slide right on down it, so I just pushed another one on top of it and it worked like a charm. (Well kinda, a little tougher to take off then normal, but I liked how secure it was.)

That's what she said too @_@ I'm sorry but this had to be done

Ok. So you do have the right grommet for that bowl. I have one of those, and yeah, even with the grommet it still doesn't like to stay in place. Your bets bet would be to get a new bowl. As stated, get a Tangiers Phunnel. It will work well for all of the shisha you listed.

QUOTE (mitchard @ Apr 5 2009, 06:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ok. So you do have the right grommet for that bowl. I have one of those, and yeah, even with the grommet it still doesn't like to stay in place. Your bets bet would be to get a new bowl. As stated, get a Tangiers Phunnel. It will work well for all of the shisha you listed.

Avatar = well done. Edited by gaia.plateau

I just took my dremel with a grinding stone and scored the inside of the bowl because it was completely glazed inside and out. Doing that in combination with a small piece of paper towel wrapped around the grommet seem to work the best for me.