Scalliwag's Cherokee Herbal Shisha

QUOTE (Scalliwag @ Feb 27 2009, 04:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Matt-641 @ Feb 27 2009, 12:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh man, I was thinking the shisha would be sent out on the 3rd... I'm anxious to smoke the vanilla/rasp/pepermint and JD black label.

I think the samples in future orders through mnhookah is a good idea, gives people who arn't on this forum a chance to try the herbal shisha.

crap. I just got to looking at the calendar and a early shipment is almost impossible. Work today and Hookahstock tomorrow puts it to Monday which is 3/2. Lemme see what we can do.

I mean, I don't want you to be rushing to get these ready. If an early shipment isn't possible, no worries. I can wait, was just saying that I'm anxious to try this new shisha. smile.gif

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Matt-641 @ Feb 27 2009, 12:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I mean, I don't want you to be rushing to get these ready. If an early shipment isn't possible, no worries. I can wait, was just saying that I'm anxious to try this new shisha. smile.gif

I appreciate the patience bro! smile.gif

QUOTE (Johnny_D @ Feb 27 2009, 04:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I can't wait to smoke this Mr. Scalliwag sir

Your my hero. I love you wub.gif into a totally man-pirate way

Arrrrrrrrrgh.

JD

Haha!!! JD you crack me up! I can just hear you saying that in your accent and I nearly split a gut laughing!
Well, unless nobody shows for Hookahstock we will have a video review made of this newest batch plus a special batch that I think is going to really blow folks minds. If it's not the best I have had it is really damn close. I hope I'm not coming across as a braggart on that sad.gif When I started the thread if I wish I had not put "this stuff is incredible" under the thread name. sad.gif It looks tacky when it is a review of my own work. I can miss the obvious sometimes wink.gif

so great to hear the reviews now! I've been anxiously awaiting them, can't wait for the video reviews! Can't wait for my order either! *keeps watching thread for video review links*

-Z

scalli i filmed my review and more or less liked it alot. ill try to get it up asap but theres alot i need to edit in it and since its my birthday today i won't be doing it tonight but it will be up asap. sorry for the wait but thanks for the chance to try the best herbal shisha out there. I stumbled and found myself calling it a tobacco a bunch of times you can;t tell the difference.

QUOTE (drabin @ Mar 2 2009, 09:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
scalli i filmed my review and more or less liked it alot. ill try to get it up asap but theres alot i need to edit in it and since its my birthday today i won't be doing it tonight but it will be up asap. sorry for the wait but thanks for the chance to try the best herbal shisha out there. I stumbled and found myself calling it a tobacco a bunch of times you can;t tell the difference.

Happy birthday old man!!! ARRRRRRR!!!! Glad you liked that even "more or less". I did not do it any favors with the wetting as we discussed. If you even halfassed liked it then you will like the newest a helluva lot more.
I figured out a way that if the herb does burn and give some taste that it's actually a very pleasant taste. Hard to describe but you guys will know what I'm talking about when you try it.
You enjoy your birthday and no worries or hurries on getting to the vid. It's YOUR day bro!!!

QUOTE (Fluffy @ Mar 2 2009, 09:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
im still waiting for mine

Dammit Fluff I knew there was something I effing forgot sad.gif Dude I got you hooked up I promise. You will give three "Hail Scalli's" and a "Hell Yes". I'm so sorry I forgot to take care of that.

QUOTE (Scalliwag @ Mar 2 2009, 10:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Fluffy @ Mar 2 2009, 09:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
im still waiting for mine

Dammit Fluff I knew there was something I effing forgot sad.gif Dude I got you hooked up I promise. You will give three "Hail Scalli's" and a "Hell Yes". I'm so sorry I forgot to take care of that.

its all cool i bought half of my friends ayam zamon mint. so i got something to do for the mean time, but im hearing good things and am pumped as hell.

QUOTE (Scalliwag @ Feb 26 2009, 11:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
DOH! Something must have got crossed if that's what is says. He stops taking orders on March 3rd and gives me the orders on what to send. My dumbass probably confused this. But there is no way for him to ship until he gets it.
My intent was to get it to him by that weekend and let him get it out to the customers the start of the next week.
I was really running on empty when we went into the planning so I hope I did not get him in a bind.
I will get a list of orders and get those filled and shipped to him in time to meet that deadline, but get him to change it to what we can meet. I'm afraid there could be a big run on it the last day or so of the deadline and I want to be able to fill all orders. I have know idea what to expect and this is a bit new to me as well.

I think he MNH might be a bit confused about the whole timeline. Last week I placed an order through them because I saw the herbal shisha advertised. But of course I couldn't just order that, so I threw in a MNH glass phunnel, etc. The day after placing the order I sent them an e-mail asking if they would be shipping the stuff separate from the herbal shisha or if it would all wait until the 3rd. He replied saying that they would send it in just one shipment but that it would be sent out on the 3rd.... A bit confused now, guess he won't be sending it on the 3rd.

yea i ordered some fumari for a friend when i ordered the scalli mans sexsi herbal shisha and the fumari hasn't come in...im assumin its all comin together. no e-mail askin if i wanted it shipped first though sad.gif

Yea I think Scalli is sending the orders out to Tarik at MNH today, so when he gets them he'll send em! Scalli, what's the ETA on the delivery? I may have to change my delivery address cause I'm headed back to Texas on the 13th so if it's not here by like the 12th I'll have to see if Tarik can change it.

-Z

QUOTE (Zyram @ Mar 3 2009, 12:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yea I think Scalli is sending the orders out to Tarik at MNH today, so when he gets them he'll send em! Scalli, what's the ETA on the delivery? I may have to change my delivery address cause I'm headed back to Texas on the 13th so if it's not here by like the 12th I'll have to see if Tarik can change it.

-Z

The preorder should be closed by now. Tarik will give me the numbers and I will ship to him tomorrow. He should be shipping early next week. Right now I'm still waiting on what to ship.

QUOTE (Scalliwag @ Mar 4 2009, 10:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
the forum discount put it at $13 and some change

Ha, too bad - I didn't know about the forum discount. I'm sure it's still worth the extra dollar and change smile.gif

QUOTE (Boricua @ Mar 4 2009, 10:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Scalliwag @ Mar 4 2009, 10:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
the forum discount put it at $13 and some change

Ha, too bad - I didn't know about the forum discount. I'm sure it's still worth the extra dollar and change smile.gif

Yeah I forgot too... Ended up at like $22 shipped. About the same price as a can of Starbuzz at a local shop.

Just bumping this back to page 1 with an update request, when will Tarik get the goodies?!?!? =) And if anyone is posting reviews (those who got samples) where can I find them? I don't see a review section yet, this thread has at least one in it already, so I'm guessing reviews will be on this post?

-Z