Hookah Playground! Names & Pics!

This is Gizmo, my first hookah and currently only hookah. The stainless steel look attracted me to it origonally, then I got to smoke out of it and I was in love. It came with it's own carrying case and is so easy to keep clean and it smokes amazingly. I bought it from my favorite hookah bar in the world, Aladdin's Sheesha cafe, in Tallahassee, FL. It set me back $100, but would gladly pay it again. Members meet Gizmo, Gizmo, meet members!

Well one of my first hookahs (i think number 3 or 4) was named marv. my friend named it that after she claimed that marble sounded like marv. it was a 28 inch marble hookah. 3 marble sections on the stem with bronze seperating them. the heart the tube design (not a common chamber). it could clear like a beast. i smoked it 5-7 bowls a day, and it traveled literally everywhere with me. there was not a single day that i didnt have it, a few cans of starbuzz, and an entire smoking kit with me. i would wake up, light coals for the bowl from the night before, smoke it all day, then boxi it up and take it to work with me. then after work i would bring it home and smoke till bed.

I took it on roadtrips to kansas and CO with me and it saw plenty of action with me. sadly, marv no longer works. throught the course of geting 20+ more hookahs I let it sit for too long. the bearing is corroded shut, the stem is warped, and there are a few leaks in the solder. but i guess for a hookah to last 1,000+ bowls with me is pretty good.

oh ya, the base was a beautiful orange base with etched and engraved designs. I still keep that hookah around for sentimental value.

Ok.

1) this poster is simply posting pictures of his hookah and introducing it. If you want to add to this thread, then show a picture ofyour hookah/s and introduce them to the crowd. Do NOT give your opinion of his hookh, critizice the price he paid or that he didn't get a damn KM, or anything other what the thread was intended for.

2) your preciouse KM's seem to be having some issues i've noticed from recent threads. If people are merely going to use every thread about someone elses non-km hookahs to run on about km's im going to have to start intervening.

so lets try this thread again shall we?

The pic in my sig is my current line up (minus the red phunnel sad.gif ), and excluding my mya acrylic.

This was my first hookah, I took the base from my older sister and the stem was a mya with about 3 years of use. Every session probably tasted like crapola but i still loved it. Im still looking for a stem replacement for the base.

Eventually, I had to throw out the stem and got the blue MZ below.

The QT and KM came later.

(it has a chic base)

And this is my newest hookah.

Smoke quality has less to do with the brand/type of hookah and more about the user's experience/skill.
How's FSU? My younger sister goes there.

I'm loving the first hookah's base, it's very nice. FSU was pretty good, I graduated in Dec so I'm not sure of the present time lol. If she's into smoking hookah send her to Aladdin's Sheesha Cafe. Tell her to tell the owner that Tyler sent her smile.gif

• 8 months later...
Randomly felt like ressurrecting my very first thread to see other people's hookahs and names. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (FSUReligionMan @ Oct 8 2009, 01:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Randomly felt like ressurrecting my very first thread to see other people's hookahs and names. biggrin.gif

dude, i was like wtf is going on here when i read the first 3 posts..lol then i looked at the date..i just didnt understand mush cause i didnt see anything in post #2 that would make mush come here and give warnings..lol

dont do that shit again mang..lol oh! and get back to your term paper..lol

But yeah, this was my first post and a lot of people were attacking me saying that I wasted my money if I had spent it on anything other than a KM and how I was stupid because I didn't get the newest KM and that I overpaid for a stargate (which I still think I got a badass price on it 1050 posts later tongue.gif)

Mine smoked great, but I've smoked some of the chinese knockoffs that look like stargates and they smoke horribly.

If you get a real stargate yes and not a chinese knockoff.