Hookah Tattoos

Frank (Click267) on Hookah Forum is in town visiting me here in Jacksonville, FL to discuss a new business that we're creating - and decided last night to get Hookah tattoos... well - we did. Got them today at Untouchable Tattoos in Jacksonville, FL. They're nothing ridiculous - just something basic to compliment our hobby/obsession. You guys want to see some pics? biggrin.gif

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (shoresidejake @ Jul 3 2008, 06:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Frank (Click267) on Hookah Forum is in town visiting me here in Jacksonville, FL to discuss a new business that we're creating - and decided last night to get Hookah tattoos... well - we did. Got them today at Untouchable Tattoos in Jacksonville, FL. They're nothing ridiculous - just something basic to compliment our hobby/obsession. You guys want to see some pics? biggrin.gif

i do, i do!

This is Frank from Las Vegas here......me and my buddy Jake did indeed get Hookah Tattoos....I have attached the pictures.

BTW: Jake's smile is not a smile of happyness yet a smile of agony.....these tattoo's did not feel so well.

I think if a person were to go extreme it'd be sweet to have the hookah on the upper arm/shoulder or chest with the hose wrapping down the arm and ending with a six/eight inch handle somewhere along the forearm, maybe with some meaningful middle eastern writing down it.

Nice fellas, clean and that's ballsy placement.

QUOTE (giant ninja robot @ Jul 3 2008, 10:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
that's ballsy placement.

Yeah. All I can say is "wow" mellow.gif Don't take that the wrong way, though. Mad props.

QUOTE (shoresidejake @ Jul 3 2008, 09:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah - it is my first tattoo... so it was a little bit nerve racking - haha

Now its the first of many to come..... Im liking it, I have been wanting to get a hookah tat for a long time. It will happen soon... Edited by MNH

It was not too bad and tattoo's should be of stuff you really emjoy, as in our case since we really enjoy hookah we got the tats....don't know if we'll enjoy the tats in 50yrs....lol.

But anyway this has to be the first in the industry, we have not seen anyone get a hookah tatoo before we got ours last night.

next tattoo = Phunnel Bowl on forehead, Stem from neck to nipples, Vase on stomach, and 2 hoses for each arm!!
or if your really extreme, you can tattoo a Bowl on your whole head.

QUOTE (nupC @ Jul 4 2008, 01:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
next tattoo = Phunnel Bowl on forehead, Stem from neck to nipples, Vase on stomach, and 2 hoses for each arm!!
or if your really extreme, you can tattoo a Bowl on your whole head.

LOL....That's taking it a bit to the extreme!