You Hookah Too Much When....

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

when you wake up early friday morning and stare down the street waiting impationatly for the FedEx van to turn down the lane with your brand new goodies, and when it passes with out stoping you cry alittle Edited by Place_Name_Here

youve seriously considered resorting to theft becuse you've ran out of coals and cash
(i'm starting to consider it lol)

QUOTE (r1v3th3ad @ Apr 12 2008, 12:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
you hookah too much when you've been on HF for 4 months and are #11 or so in the top posters of all time tongue.gif

no, thats when you post too much lol_hitting.gif

you hookah too much when you own 5 hookahs and already know the next 2 hookahs your going to buy

when you lost your newest cd you wanted to listen to so much, couldn't find it anywhere .....then you took time for a while.....enjoyed your hookah and you remembered again the last time where you put it at....you're so happy that you remembered where was the cd but then you did not move from your chair to get it soon .........you continued to enjoy your hookah again....till 1.5 hours....coz it just happened to me.....LOL biggrin.gif

You're in the middle of a heat wave in Los Angeles with it hitting 95 degrees in April, so you're sitting in a darkened room with a big fan going to keep the heat down and smoking anyway because you're not going to let a little thing like a heat wave get between you and lit coal.

'Rani

QUOTE (racemyghost @ Apr 13 2008, 10:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I was washing my hookah today and thought of this one (not really true, but funny)

You know you hookah too much when you wash your hookah more then you shower laugh.gif

What's Funny? I wash my hookah everyday......

You know you hookah too much when your Mother In Law suggests that she could make Roast Beef shisha blink.gif Edited by Johnny_D

When you have more hookahs then friends.
When every time you see a hookah in a movie(or just in person) you yell "hhh a hookah"
When you school put up "Designated tobacco use area" signs and you think hooooookaaaah?
When you get an extra puff on the hose because its your setup.

QUOTE (bryankphotography @ Apr 13 2008, 04:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You know you hookah too much when you get dumped, and the only worry is weather or not your next girlfriend will accept you smoking.

lol, very true. my current s.o. doesn't mind hookah dance.gif Edited by bjelder