You Hookah Too Much When....

When you add up how much you have spent on hookah stuff and could have easily bought a car.
When you plan who to invite to party by wheather or not they smoke hookah.
When you go to the grocery store and think about what stuff you should get to cook that would be nice to eat before you smoke watermellon or orange or mint etc etc.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

when you post in this thread wink.gif
when you consider bringing your hookah to a one-day snowboarding trip to smoke during lunch break
when you think about how a bowl of shisha could complement the lecture you're listening to at uni Edited by erufiku

When your only reason for buying fruits is either to clean the hookah or make a fruit bowl out of them.

When you work 10 hrs a day at a smoke shop selling tobacco, hookahs, bowls, hoses, etc, all day long, and still the only thing you can think when you're off is "I want a bowl of golden strawberry!"

or when you go through a box of exoticas a week.

QUOTE (Canon @ Apr 4 2008, 05:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
when instead of wondering "what flavor should i smoke tonight" you wonder what hookah you smoke out of

How true that one is!

When your plane leaves at 5PM and your last smoke was before 10AM when I have to check out of the house I am at tomorrow and wonder how I can smoke another before I go to the Airport.

When you exhale 5 minutes when you are done smoking and smoke is still coming out.

The cat one was hilarious, my cats like to come smell the hose and one actually likes to have the smoke exhaled towards him.

You buy about 5 gallons of fruit juice a week at the store

you drink about 10% of the fruit juice you buy at the store

no matter what you see your friends drinking you wonder "how would that mix with my Nakhla DA?"

you hear the water cooler gurgle at work and you franticly search for the hookah.....then cry when you find none

When smoking, and someone asks what it is you have to fight the urge to cock slap them for their ignorance

when you pass gas and smoke comes out.

when you over criticize the lounge your at and all your friends get annoyed...

when your friends wonder how the hell you heard about all these flavors and techniques and you reply " The FORUM. Duh!!"

you have an emergency QT in the car Just in case.

you have tobacco to take to parties and tobacco to keep at home.

you cry after a bad bowl and have to throw out the unburned tobacco.

QUOTE (supersubby @ Apr 5 2008, 09:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
when you pass gas and smoke comes out.

when you over criticize the lounge your at and all your friends get annoyed...

when your friends wonder how the hell you heard about all these flavors and techniques and you reply " The FORUM. Duh!!"

you have an emergency QT in the car Just in case.

you have tobacco to take to parties and tobacco to keep at home.

you cry after a bad bowl and have to throw out the unburned tobacco.

blush.gif

When almost everything in this thread applies to you

when your 12-year old sister who doesnt smoke and you dont let her smoke knows what flavor youre smoking

when your 12 year old sister sees you on the computer and asks "hookahforum?"

when your 12 year old sister is surprised when you go out with friends and dont smoke

when your friends refer to your house as the "King" lounge...

when your friends try to describe a new tobacco to them and you already know what they are talking about in 2 words

when the ceo of a worldwide bank is coming to your house and all you can think of is "does he hookah?"

when you cut yourself shaving and you wonder if blood tastes ok in a hookah

when you have a bowl or 2 always packed for emergencies

when you find unsmoked bowls in your car that you didnt know you had

when theres a hookah in all the cars you drive, just in case

when you build a hookah and it smokes better than any of your friends' ones

when you think of what flavors to mix when your asleep

when you dream of heaven it is miles of hookahs and hot chicks

when your friends sends you a video of two hot chicks making out while smoking, all you think is "my hookahs better.."

when you start blowing smoke into random things to see how it looks

when you know the answer to most questions on here but would rather back a bowl than answer

when you look at things and wonder not if hookah goes well with them, but if they go well with hookah

when youre taking a shower and thinking of things to add to this thread Edited by chromecarz00

when 250g tubs arent enough for one day

when you close your eyes you see smoke outlines

when you know what brand coals a lounge is using

when you stop at every smoke shop you see just so you can compile a mental database of what tobacco is available locally

QUOTE (Canon @ Apr 5 2008, 04:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hookah forum is your homepage

you have a picture of a hookah as either your desktop, screensaver, or msn background

you own a hookah lounge/website/store
(not that crazy for alot of people here, but think about it)

your avatar for Facebook/myspace/yahoo/forums/msn/nationstates/anything else you could have an avatar for...is either a picture of your hookah, you with a hose in your mouth, or you behind a big cloud of smoke

QUOTE (Bushbr @ Apr 5 2008, 09:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Canon @ Apr 5 2008, 04:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hookah forum is your homepage

you have a picture of a hookah as either your desktop, screensaver, or msn background

you own a hookah lounge/website/store
(not that crazy for alot of people here, but think about it)

your avatar for Facebook/myspace/yahoo/forums/msn/nationstates/anything else you could have an avatar for...is either a picture of your hookah, you with a hose in your mouth, or you behind a big cloud of smoke

lol, my facebook pic is my hookah, i guess i smoke too much

when you are walking on campus and you walk by people smoking hookah and you instantly know what hookah they are smoking out of. And you catch a wiff of the smoke and you instantly know what flavor and brand.

when you can critique someones hookah setup before even smoking out of it yet and be dead on.