Welcome to Hookah Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Canon

Take Away The Maximum Number Of Emotions..

34 posts in this topic
seriously

if you try to have too many smileys in one post, it wont let you post cause you have too many.

smile.gif dry.gif sleep.gif rolleyes.gif cool.gif laugh.gif biggrin.gif tongue.gif wink.gif ohmy.gif

10 is the limit. Edited by Canon

take it away, take it away, take it away now...take it away, take it away, take it away now

never give me a mic on karoake night tongue.gif

lol askign for the limit to be removed is asking "can i be overly obnoxious?"

i think 10 is too high, how about 5?

can we adjust the limit to something like 89237452389759423078967906795872895743896830958637696845613248434165423156461231
6546423165?

i just threw some catnip on the keyboard's numberpad so the cat would pick the limit number tongue.gif

Kidding aside..I think 10 is MORE than sufficient. Really.

but what if we were righting something that is, say, 10 paragraphs long...like responding to 36 posts on a thread we just discovered. and we use a few for each responce...
I understand why 10 is the limit, some people abuse the smiley like 5 yr old given a wall and a crayon

QUOTE (r1v3th3ad @ Mar 25 2008, 11:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
but what if we were righting something that is, say, 10 paragraphs long...like responding to 36 posts on a thread we just discovered. and we use a few for each responce...
I understand why 10 is the limit, some people abuse the smiley like 5 yr old given a wall and a crayon

I think the number of times that situation will come up will be far overshadowed by the number of times people decide to do 2 full lines of varying emoticons accross the screen instead of actually writing something even remotely useful. You might consider breaking your responses up into smaller chunks so you can use more emoticons of you just gotta....

QUOTE (mushrat @ Mar 25 2008, 10:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (r1v3th3ad @ Mar 25 2008, 11:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think the number of times that situation will come up will be far overshadowed by the number of times people decide to do 2 full lines of varying emoticons accross the screen instead of actually writing something even remotely useful. You might consider breaking your responses up into smaller chunks so you can use more emoticons of you just gotta....

damn, i tried posting 100 from a web site and it would only allow ten images...

cant even give me a chance to be a smart ass

why is this even really an issue?

Apparently it is to some, and of course I am always willing to listen to people's ideas and requests....

wacko.gif blink.gif wacko.gif blink.gif wacko.gif blink.gif wacko.gif blink.gif wacko.gif blink.gif

Can I post my speecial one's mushie? can i? can i ?

erm...um...sure? *closes eyes and holds onto own ass* What harm can it do?

QUOTE (mushrat @ Mar 25 2008, 12:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What harm can it do?

Emotional, psychological, spiritual.

What about removing the maximum number of quotations in a post?

make this a poll and let the people vote!! YARRR!!!

removing the amount of quotes isnt a bad idea..

our agenda
remove limits on quotes and smileys.

Hookah.gif Hookah.gif Hookah.gif Hookah.gif Hookah.gif ph34r.gif Hookah.gif dance.gif pirate.png lol_hitting.gif
i like being able to post the same things over and over.
i think 10 is fine. plus with the exception of this post i dont see too many people throwing ten out at a time.

QUOTE (voski @ Mar 27 2008, 01:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wheres the ACLU when you need it? tongue.gif

hahahahahahahaha

here at IUP tongue.gif
my american politics professor, Gwen Torges, is the head of our branch...actually fought to get a flag burning on campus

*oy* some things even *I* object to..and that's saying something....I have a problem with flag burning.

QUOTE (mushrat @ Mar 27 2008, 07:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
*oy* some things even *I* object to..and that's saying something....I have a problem with flag burning.

Too right. And Signatures that are too bloody big with lots of quotes *cough*

JD