The Next Day After Long Smoke Sessions My Throat Is A Little Rough

Hey guys, so I use exotica coals and I use Fantasia tobacco, and I have never really had this problem since I switched to the phunnel bowl, So here is what I am thinking, since the phunnel bowl requires a bit more heat (b/c of how much more tobacco it can hold) than a small ceramic bowl, I am thinking the smoke is a bit warmer than usual, not hot enough to be harsh or even notice that it was warm. I get great large clouds and I don't cough and it is nice and smooth. Do you guys think I should just throw a few cubes in the vase to cool down the smoke a bit?

Thanks Edited by mattarios2

QUOTE (mattarios2 @ Mar 1 2008, 11:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey guys, so I use exotica coals and I use Fantasia tobacco, and I have never really had this problem since I switched to the phunnel bowl, So here is what I am thinking, since the phunnel bowl requires a bit more heat (b/c of how much more tobacco it can hold) than a small ceramic bowl, I am thinking the smoke is a bit warmer than usual, not hot enough to be harsh or even notice that it was warm. I get great large clouds and I don't cough and it is nice and smooth. Do you guys think I should just throw a few cubes in the vase to cool down the smoke a bit?

Thanks

Don't change a good thing.

Ice won't hurt anybody though except the flavor might not be as potent.

As for the sore throat, best bet is to not smoke as much.

-QM Edited by QuiltedMaple

QUOTE (QuiltedMaple @ Mar 1 2008, 01:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (mattarios2 @ Mar 1 2008, 11:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks

Don't change a good thing.

Ice won't hurt anybody though except the flavor might not be as potent.

As for the sore throat, best bet is to not smoke as much.

-QM

Alright thanks guys.

meh ive been smoking about 2x a day for roughly 3 hours per smoke for the past 3 weeks straight....my throat starts a bit rough in the morning but it is fine by later on (say 2 hours after waking up). smoke less or take a few days off to rest.

QUOTE (gaia.plateau @ Mar 1 2008, 06:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Tea and honey while smoking. A sore throat is no reason to take a break from hookah tongue.gif

Now if your lungs are sore the next day, you should probably take a 1-2 day hiatus.

Lungs are fine, throat gets dry, I am gonna try some ice and see how that goes.