Space, The Final Frontier

Elky

My emotions are convoluted... that amuses me, yet I feel an overwhelming urge to strangle those who have so much wealth that they feel purchasing an underwater love boat at 1 million dollars is perfectly rational... while poverty soars. Ah well, at least they leave their voyage unsatisfied. Take that, jerks.

QUOTE (mdl @ Dec 4 2007, 05:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Cheese// @ Dec 4 2007, 01:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (camelflage @ Dec 4 2007, 06:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
unless the dolphins had cameras i dont think it would be an issue..

There aren't any dolphins in space, camelflage.
Duh!

sick burn...

ok, forget the dolphins, but i have to imagine even in 0 gravity i would be able to grab something and pull it towards me. and if what i am grabbing is also grabbing me and pulling, i dont see why it would be, as the article states, 'difficult to obtain the necessary thrusting motion'. if you've had sex underwater it has to be somewhat similar.

QUOTE (gaia.plateau @ Dec 4 2007, 12:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Looks like sex is space is more viable than sex underwater.

didn't have any dolphins, but I can tell you from personal experience that underwater sex is NOT a problem.

Man I miss my house with private pool!

... and in space, I would think it would be all about finding the right leverage, and a good understanding of Newtons 3 laws of motion...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
QUOTE (kornkitten42 @ Jan 8 2008, 06:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
are you kidding me? Is this really what Nasa is spending our hard earned tax dollars on??? jesus christ.

In relativity to any other space-related spending... you don't think this is important?

As a species we're destined to fuck up our planet beyond livability... procreation in space and finding a substitute for Earth, I would think, should be at the top of the list. That being said I think that all space programmes are an utterly ridiculous use of resources.

QUOTE (gaia.plateau @ Jan 8 2008, 09:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (kornkitten42 @ Jan 8 2008, 06:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
are you kidding me? Is this really what Nasa is spending our hard earned tax dollars on??? jesus christ.

In relativity to any other space-related spending... you don't think this is important?

As a species we're destined to fuck up our planet beyond livability... procreation in space and finding a substitute for Earth, I would think, should be at the top of the list. That being said I think that all space programmes are an utterly ridiculous use of resources.

i need to join this space program.

• 2 weeks later...