Welcome to Hookah Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

mushrat

New York Smokers Ny

65 posts in this topic
Eastern Suffolk County. whats up!

Manhattan, Union Square what's gooooood

Staten Islannddd! Hookah bars here are getting worse tho, so I'm glad I have my own lmao

Newburgh NY Edited by Petey

I'm just giving a shout out because I work 3 days a week in Manhattan (near the Algonquin Hotel) and about 1 day a month on Long Island. I've posted a few reviews of smoke shops in NYC.

[center][b][color=black]Tangiers Meet-up[/color][/b][/center]

[center][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#333333][font=tahoma][b][color=black]Ice and Fire Hookah Lounge in NYC[/color][/b][/font][/color][/font][/color][/center]
[center][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#333333][font=tahoma][b][color=black]Saturday January 28th[/color][/b][/font][/color][/font][/color][/center]
[center][b]331 Oak St[/b][/center]
[center][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][b][font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif][size=3]Uniondale[/size][/font][/b][b][font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif][size=3], [/size][/font][/b][b][font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif][size=3]NY [/size][/font][/b][/font][/color][b][font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif][size=3]11553[/size][/font][/b][/center]

[center][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][b]Time: NIght time, Exact time TBA[/b][/font][/color][/center]

[center][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=black][font=tahoma][size=3][b]Ice and Fire will be serving up plenty of bowls of Tangiers. You can bring your own food and alcohol/beverages. More details are being ironed out. Please let us know if you are planning to come so we can reserve spaces all together :)[/b][/size][/font][/color][/font][/color][/center]

I may be down for that.

westchester new york, (yonkers, white plains etc etc) and also Stony brook university most of the time.

anyone else? Edited by kenshinx23

I'll be moving to Cortland, NY, from Alaska, on Wednesday.

Boom.

Nassau County is where I hail from!

Corona,Queens. Would love to make a Hookah buddy to chill and smoke with.

Stand up my Fellow NYorkers! I needs hookah buddies :-( most of my friends don't smoke hookah :-(  

Hi,

My name is Kimberly and I work for the Department of Genetic Medicine. We currently are recruiting for a paid research study looking for Hookah-Smokers. The total compensation for the study is $250. Please see below for the details:

"In Vivo Biomarker that Identifies Waterpipe Smoking-related Lung Health"

This is a paid research study looking for healthy 18-35 year old Waterpipe/Hookah Smokers with no history of smoking any other form of tobacco.

This study includes: 
- Telephone questionnaire
- Screening visit (includes medical history, physical exam, chest X-ray, oral/dental and neck exam, electrocardiogram (EKG) and a breathing test) 
- Bronchoscopy visit

To find out more about this study or our other clinical studies, please call us at show contact info (Monday-Friday from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.).

The Department of Genetic Medicine at Weill Cornell Medicine is conducting this study under IRB approved protocol #1604017170. Please also visit our Facebook page (The Department of Genetic
Medicine at Weill Cornell Medical College) to "Follow" us and make sure to click the "Like"