Welcome to Hookah Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
mushrat

North Carolina Smokers Nc

47 posts in this topic
Please restrict your posts to where in NC you live. Please do NOT set up meetings or ask questions in this thread. Start another thread or stick to PM's.

Live in Garner, NC
Owned a hookah bar in Chapel Hill, NC

Charlotte, the largest city with only one hookah bar.. angry.gif That I know of. dry.gif

Asheville, NC (aka the San Fran of the South)

(For my Boyfriend, who needs his own account) - Elizabeth City, NC

originally from Lumberton, NC but attend/attended college at Buies Creek, so you can consider me Raleigh, NC lol

nice to see we have people in NC

Winston Salem, NC. I've heard of a hookah bar downtown but have never confirmed it.

Greensboro, NC

I've heard there's a hookah bar in Greensboro but can't confirm it. The place (located on Merritt Dr) is/was called Oasis Cafe and/or Taj Mahal Coffee House. There's two numbers I found when I Googled the place, but one number has been disconnected and the other goes to a guy's cell phone that doesn't live anywhere near there and has never heard of it. If you have any information on how I can contact the place, please let me know!!! mellow.gif

QUOTE (Hookah Master @ Dec 2 2007, 03:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wilmington, NC pretty boring place =\

Where is it i just recently got back from Brevard, where I discovered hookah and im trying to find a place to go smoke.

I live in Conocrd NC I recently got back here from the Asheville Brevard area where I discovered hookah and its a wonderful thing, unfortanuly there are no places that I know of to enjoy this sacrade pass time, if anyone can point me in the right direction it would be very helpful.