Clove Cigarettes

jamesh2

Djarum Vanilla's remind me of England, as I smoked them often there.

Sobranie Black Russians are also great, I picked up a carton at Heathrow, great cigarette.

I don't smoke Cloves often, if at all really. If I smoke a cigarette I usually roll it, cheaper, better. At least in my opinion. The Cloves I have tried have a very artifical taste to them - although, so do many Shishas. Last time I was at the tobacconist, I bought a pack of "Bidis". By far the worst cigarette I've ever put to my lips, plain horrible.

djarum makes cigarillos (spice island, i think they are called) and they are OUTSTANDING! They are soo delicious. I enjoy one with my friends everynow and then. Its pretty much the only thing I will smoke besides shisha. Unless I want to feel like a "badass" and buy Djarum Originals!

Djarum Blacks are nice, I like Backwood cigars as well.

When I'm up for a novelty smoke I get some Djarum Blacks. Only problem with that is people are always saying, "Hey! Are those cloves? Can I have one?" After the tenth person says that you just end up yelling, "NO! F*** OFF!"

QUOTE (Big Boss @ Jul 23 2007, 12:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
When I'm up for a novelty smoke I get some Djarum Blacks. Only problem with that is people are always saying, "Hey! Are those cloves? Can I have one?" After the tenth person says that you just end up yelling, "NO! F*** OFF!"

Cloves have always been a novelty item to me. I'd never buy a pack for myself. After three-quarters of one, I can pretty much feel the fiber glass shredding my lungs to pieces. Mm, delicious.

QUOTE (nestormakhno @ Jul 23 2007, 01:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Cloves have always been a novelty item to me. I'd never buy a pack for myself. After three-quarters of one, I can pretty much feel the fiber glass shredding my lungs to pieces. Mm, delicious.

Lol... there's no fiberglass in cloves. I don't smoke cigarettes much, but to me, cloves are much less harsh than most other medium cigarettes. Maybe it's the eugenol? *shrug*

QUOTE (Theophage @ Jul 26 2007, 02:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Lol... there's no fiberglass in cloves. I don't smoke cigarettes much, but to me, cloves are much less harsh than most other medium cigarettes. Maybe it's the eugenol? *shrug*

Not really. Djarum Blacks have 25 mg of Tar and 1.6 mg of Nicotine. Compared to a Marb Red at 10 mg of Tar, .8 mg of Nicotine, they are quite harsh. Coklats are by far the worst - almost 40 mg of Tar and 2.4 mg of Nicotine. Djarum Vanillas have much less, 10 mg of Tar and 1 mg of Nicotine.

if you like cloves, then you should think about this. i serched quickly for clove and did not see any one sujesting putting the clove directly into the tobacco, wich just goes into the do it yourself, get exactly what you want mentality. get some natural flavored shisha, and go buy some cloves from your local supermarket. mix into your shisha and enjoy.

QUOTE (Theophage @ Jul 26 2007, 02:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lol, oops. I guess I'm a little susceptible to urban legends. laugh.gif

Yea cloves are as unhealthy as regular cigarettes, but they do numb your mouth and throat. When i smoke em for a few days i can start sticking my finger down my throat and not gag XD Weird and to some disgusting side effect, but interesting anyways.

And i smoke Dajuram Blacks. Its all i smoke other then hookah these days.

Yummy! Djarum Blacks and Bali Hais are good. Then again, I always feel that cloves are very harsh for me so I dont like to inhale them so much. I guess i smoke them mostly for flavor

QUOTE (EvansLight @ Jul 28 2007, 08:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yea cloves are as unhealthy as regular cigarettes, but they do numb your mouth and throat. When i smoke em for a few days i can start sticking my finger down my throat and not gag XD Weird and to some disgusting side effect, but interesting anyways.

Hmmm...

I tried the Djarum Black Cappucinos and the Djarum 76's the other day, and they are both DELICIOUS. I think I like the Cappucinos better than the original Blacks now. They taste pretty much how you would expect it to, like a Black with a light coffee taste. I think they are a little smoother too. The 76's are just like the Originals, unfiltered and thick, but they have a citrus taste to them, so its kinda like an orange spice flavor. If you like the Blacks, definitely try the Black Cappucinos, and if you're a fan of Originals, check out the 76's. I really want to try the Djarum Black Tea's now, but I'm not sure what to expect.

I prefer Tangiers Clove cool.gif Just finished a bowl of that mixed with Nakhla Mandarin Orange. So tasty...

QUOTE (Allia22 @ Jul 30 2007, 01:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hmmm...
huh.gif....... wub.gif...... biggrin.gif....

laugh.gif

QUOTE (symptom CY @ Jul 31 2007, 09:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I prefer Tangiers Clove cool.gif Just finished a bowl of that mixed with Nakhla Mandarin Orange. So tasty...

QUOTE (Allia22 @ Jul 30 2007, 01:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hmmm...
huh.gif ....... wub.gif ...... biggrin.gif ....

laugh.gif

I think we're all on the same page here...

• 2 years later...