So i tried my next batch of exoticas i had...they are bad. so oh well. anyone know where i can find coconaras cheap? its 18 through coconara and 22 through HS. so if i cant get em for about 15or so i may order another box of exoticas....

QUOTE (Zildjian @ Mar 13 2008, 03:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So i tried my next batch of exoticas i had...they are bad. so oh well. anyone know where i can find coconaras cheap? its 18 through coconara and 22 through HS. so if i cant get em for about 15or so i may order another box of exoticas....

blowjobs behind the dumpster get good deals...

I'm wondering if I should try these coals next. I had Red Kastle natural coals which served me well until they got moisture inside of them.

It turns out somebody decided it would be a good idea to leave them outside and opened...

I'm torn between these Cococoals or something else. :x

QUOTE (Zildjian @ Mar 14 2008, 04:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
aaight ill suck it up, and try to get HS to price match. too bad they dont have a good coil burner, my first one blew up my new one is a POS

I just ordered a 84 pc directly from coco-nara and it cost me 17.49 shipped to So. Cal...

This is my first time trying these out. I've heard great things about these and if all goes well I plan on using them at my lounge.

Also, we use a coil burner that I picked up from a local Rite-Aid, nothing fancy and works great.

Yeah I dig these coals. One of the few that I've found that are uniform, have no taste, burn well, and are easy to work with, fastly becoming my favorites. I wouldn't worry too much about trying to find the cheapest price for them. A few extra bucks is definitely worth it.

pm how cheap? biggrin.gif I remember they were fairly cheap when they first came out was there a price increase? Just a sidenote I bought to sticks of exoticas today and I think I like exoticas better, they light way faster and I can control how big or small they are.