The Mz Is In!

I have a review up in the review section about the pipe. Better than any pipe I've ever smoked out of. Matches my MYA Acrylic in awesomeness. Stunning looks, sturdy build, great smoke. I'd recommend this over any KM I've ever used (includes the use of a Amer). Cheap to boot smile.gif

I got this pipe from HC. MZ does have a few different shafts but its the bulb like shape that makes it recognizable as an MZ. I'll see if I can find a link to a different one. Personally I love the look of this pipe. Kind of a traditional yet has a bit of modern feel to it.

Mech - Can you take a few shots of the top, underside of the valve chamber and the ash tray?

I -ing swear blind that is very close to my new hookah.... I wonder if they are being sold in the uk under a different name?

Thanks bro.

JD

Ali,
May be time to l;able them as such. I actually went looking on your site to see if your carried them, was thinking about ordering a few, but wasn't aware that's what they were....

I'll be calling.

QUOTE (oolatec @ Jan 7 2008, 10:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think an MZ will be my next pipe. I already have 2 Syrians, the mini Mya (bleh) and the Stargate. Might as well even it out... wink.gif

And yes, Ali... you guys definitely need to label which ones are the MZs!

Well the ones I listed above all are... We never labeled them MZ because until just recently no one knew what an MZ hookah was. Even though we sold over 20000 MZ hookahs in the US over the past few years (I'm sure a few to hookahforum members...) and had dozens of people post on this forum that social smoke Egyptians are some of the best quality hookahs around, we never received this kind of response. I always wondered why, the only thing I can figure is that the American hookah smoker wants to have a hookah with an weird Arabic name to brag about. huh.gif lol

QUOTE (oolatec @ Jan 7 2008, 04:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (gaia.plateau @ Jan 7 2008, 01:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Do they have a model with a more interesting shaft? I know I'm shallow, but looks matter to me tongue.gif

Check out the Pharaoh at HC... it's the one I am eyeing...

http://hookahcompany.com/medium_pharoahs_h...h_2514_prd1.htm

Yes that is very nice. I like the Horas B and C.

QUOTE (Social Smoke @ Jan 7 2008, 04:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (oolatec @ Jan 7 2008, 10:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think an MZ will be my next pipe. I already have 2 Syrians, the mini Mya (bleh) and the Stargate. Might as well even it out... wink.gif

And yes, Ali... you guys definitely need to label which ones are the MZs!

Well the ones I listed above all are... We never labeled them MZ because until just recently no one knew what an MZ hookah was. Even though we sold over 20000 MZ hookahs in the US over the past few years (I'm sure a few to hookahforum members...) and had dozens of people post on this forum that social smoke Egyptians are some of the best quality hookahs around, we never received this kind of response. I always wondered why, the only thing I can figure is that the American hookah smoker wants to have a hookah with an weird Arabic name to brag about. huh.gif lol

LOL Perhaps!

It could be brand recognition as well... the more exposure the hookah gets in the States, the more people are going to want to learn about them... smile.gif

It's too bad, at least from what it sounded like in your earlier reply, that you won't be getting many more MZs? sad.gif

BTW, still loving my white marble Syrian... love that thing!