Magdy Zidan Anyone?

Well I have been reading alot about them lately and wanted to know what they are like and also where you purchased it from if you have one. Maybe some pictures also and a little review. I haven't seen a review for one yet and seems a lot of people are bringing them up. I have been thinking about adding one to my collection.

I think Mech just got one. And i am totally behind this Hookah company. I think you will love it. tongue.gif

OK FOR FUCKS SAKE!

NO I DONT MEAN WHO YOU THINK I MEAN! JESUS CHRIST!

MAGDY ZIDAN! MADGY ZIDANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE MAGDY ZIDAN HOOKAHS! SHIIIIITTTTT!!!!!!!!!!

There is that better JD and Mush? Edited by ZenSilk

The welds are extremely hard to find believe it or not! Very clean, seems almost like one piece. I'll get a close up by Friday (busy week so the hookah won't see much use. It's at a friends place btw).

Looks like a very nice Hookah. Post up some more pics in the review if you can. It would be great to see the heart and the ports, downstem....

The ones one their site look very sweet. Just wonder about deposting money into someones bank account and then you have to fax them your order??

The welds are strong. Ive fallen longboarding with this in my backpack and there was no damage.

It fell out of the back of a jeep when we were offroading the other day. No damage what so ever.

QUOTE (Snoopy1966 @ Jan 7 2008, 01:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Looks like a very nice Hookah. Post up some more pics in the review if you can. It would be great to see the heart and the ports, downstem....

The ones one their site look very sweet. Just wonder about deposting money into someones bank account and then you have to fax them your order??

You talking about the MZ site itself or a vendor?

Very nice oino. Def going to get one soon. Just found out SS has them. That is great! I want to order one off the site but I am not sure about paying for it on the site. Not sure if I want to do it that way.

QUOTE (mushrat @ Jan 7 2008, 01:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Snoopy1966 @ Jan 7 2008, 02:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
MZ site itself

Just found that, emailed them for wholesale prices and tolkd them their pipes were starting to get good reviews on the forum and they should check it out. Thanks for the heads up though...

I hope they decide to take a peek... then they'd realize there's a bigger demand for their pipes here in the US than they think!

QUOTE (oolatec @ Jan 7 2008, 06:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (mushrat @ Jan 7 2008, 01:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Snoopy1966 @ Jan 7 2008, 02:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
MZ site itself

Just found that, emailed them for wholesale prices and tolkd them their pipes were starting to get good reviews on the forum and they should check it out. Thanks for the heads up though...

I hope they decide to take a peek... then they'd realize there's a bigger demand for their pipes here in the US than they think!

That would be great!

QUOTE (waterboi @ Jan 6 2008, 10:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well I have been reading alot about them lately and wanted to know what they are like and also where you purchased it from if you have one. Maybe some pictures also and a little review. I haven't seen a review for one yet and seems a lot of people are bringing them up. I have been thinking about adding one to my collection.

So, I was picking up some natural coals today because the Rolland fingers I bought recently suck ***, and I noticed an entire shelf dedicated to MZs for sale, none exceeding $89.00. I might wind up picking one up this weekend.

QUOTE (Ralleac @ Jan 7 2008, 10:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So, I was picking up some natural coals today because the Rolland fingers I bought recently suck ***, and I noticed an entire shelf dedicated to MZs for sale, none exceeding $89.00. I might wind up picking one up this weekend.

wow. very nice. i am getting one very soon. All this talk has me wanting a new one. And I thought i was done buying a new hookah for a while. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (waterboi @ Jan 7 2008, 08:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Ralleac @ Jan 7 2008, 10:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

wow. very nice. i am getting one very soon. All this talk has me wanting a new one. And I thought i was done buying a new hookah for a while. biggrin.gif

Ditto. My new Syrian hasn't even arrived yet, but if I can get a solid egyptian for less than $100 with no shipping involved I'm all for it.

Yeah, sorry I didn't reply to your PM, Canon. Theres just absolutly no way I could have gone out with the voltures I have for parents, albeit very loving voltures. =P

Back on topic, I found out I have a MZ and didn't know it. =D