July 4th Smokefest

hey yall charley got me excited to do this so what the fuck, I'm willing to host people at my place for our very own hookahfest. I'm in indy, have a huge back yard, and a grill, so i feel like i have all the necessities to host such an event.

consider this an rsvp/discussion thread for such an event.

july 4th (or sometime around then) would be best, but im willing to accept moving it to another weekend if peoples have to much shit going on then.

wooooooo drunken fireworks.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like a good time, count me in for now, Possible to move it to the weekend before so people can spend the actual 4th with family?

Wish I could join you guys. Just won't be feasible for me to make it.

Smoke a bowl for me!

• 3 weeks later...
I'm thinking we should probably PM some of the people in the IL member locations pages. Also may want to start another topic about this in meet-ups! smile.gif Oh, and hey, all I have right now is Layalina, some crappy Nakhla, and a little AF. I am thinking about putting in an order, but I don't want to have to explain getting a box of hookah stuff in the mail to my parents. I was just going to wait until school started again, but that would be too late for this. I was thinking if I am for sure going to make it, maybe I could put in an order and have it shipped to your place? If you don't want me to do that, its cool, just an idea.

QUOTE (delSol_si @ Jun 6 2009, 11:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm thinking we should probably PM some of the people in the IL member locations pages. Also may want to start another topic about this in meet-ups! smile.gif Oh, and hey, all I have right now is Layalina, some crappy Nakhla, and a little AF. I am thinking about putting in an order, but I don't want to have to explain getting a box of hookah stuff in the mail to my parents. I was just going to wait until school started again, but that would be too late for this. I was thinking if I am for sure going to make it, maybe I could put in an order and have it shipped to your place? If you don't want me to do that, its cool, just an idea.

1) if you want to go for it, im pretty busy recently
2) again, post a link in the meet ups sections
3) absolutely, ill send you my address so you can do this...However it would be awesome if I could go in on said order to get some free shipping...All i really need is coals, but i might pick up some other stuff too

Alright, cool man. I will know in the next couple days whether I will be able to make it or not. My job interview is in a few hours. If they offer me the job I am going to ask off for that weekend and then see what they say. Did you decided on a definite date yet?

if this goes well ill probably do another one before it starts getting cold, or maybe after its cold...

del i need coals real bad...so you should work out this order...

26 days Edited by K1024