Good Selection?

4x Three Kings Coals Box (10 Rolls) - 40mm

1x Heba Diffuser

1x Al-Fakher Golden Eskandrani Apple (Sour Apple)
1x Al-Fakher Golden Grape
1x Al-Fakher Golden Strawberry

1x Starbuzz Raspberry
1x Starbuzz Blue Mist
1x Starbuzz Blue Mist

1x Romman Summer Crisp

1x Fantasia Pink Lemonade

(All 250g)

(what i already have)
Starbuzz 250g : White Peach
Starbuzz 250g : Blue Mist
Starbuzz 250g : Cola
Al Fakher 250g: Golden Strawberry
Al Fakher 250g: Watermelon
Romman 50g : Double Apple
Romman 50g : Double Apple

Summer Crisp is baller!

it's Cucumber, and it's light and airy... and one of my top 3 Romman Flavors!

AF Esk Apple is good, but it's not really that sour. I like Romman Apple it's the same, but with a buzz.

chers stuie.

i got romman double appple 50g smapler pack before, and IMO it tasted like liquorise.

didnt like it one bit, prefered nakhla double apple.

but well if i dont like this supposedly sour apple, then next time nkhla only.

what is the most sour apple you have tasted?

im lucky i choose a good romman, jsut took it on its name, and that ivory coast was out.

how about the pink lemonade?

• 2 weeks later...
cheers guys, will have a smoke session with my mates tomorow, made a rule that i cannot do shisha by my self sad.gif lol

QUOTE (An1m @ Apr 9 2009, 05:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nice order! Do you use natural coals at all? Or only QLs?

i only use QLs due to being in uni and not have a personal oven in halls. next (Accademic) year in moving in with mates into a house, and then i will dabble in naturals. untill then 400 40m 3Kings shoudl last me biggrin.gif

[quote name='shaffaaf27' date='Apr 9 2009, 11:39 AM' post='358228']
cheers guys, will have a smoke session with my mates tomorow, made a rule that i cannot do shisha by my self sad.gif lol

Have fun!!!!!!!! You're lucky to have smokin' buds! I live in a strange tiny city where all tobacco smoking is taboo but 80%+ of the total population smokes illegal substances in *secret*. Pulling out the hookah on my front porch scored me a 40min. sit in a squad car at the end of my driveway ... with backup called. I was getto theater for the evening!

Romman is always a good choice - alot of bang for the buck, consistent flavor, but uses alot of coals. Still a fave of mine!!

QUOTE (phatlucyhookah @ Apr 9 2009, 12:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Have fun!!!!!!!! You're lucky to have smokin' buds! I live in a strange tiny city where all tobacco smoking is taboo but 80%+ of the total population smokes illegal substances in *secret*. Pulling out the hookah on my front porch scored me a 40min. sit in a squad car at the end of my driveway ... with backup called. I was getto theater for the evening!

Romman is always a good choice - alot of bang for the buck, consistent flavor, but uses alot of coals. Still a fave of mine!!

Sounds like you don't know your rights/the cops don't either. There is absolutely no excuse, legal or what have you, to detain a person for 40 minutes for smoking tobacco publicly (unless there is a public smoking ban in your city which I highly doubt). You should look into what to do in the event of cops trying to wrongfully detain you. Also I personally would be writing my councilman or similar official because it is a severe waste of taxpayers money and police time to deal with absolute non-criminals in the way you described. I got started smoking hookah with friends around a firepit a few times a week outdoors and the cops would get called all the time because the neighbors were ignorant suburbanites; never was the contents of the hookah in question, nor could they be by virtue of the fact that smoking non-illegal substance X in your backyard is completely fine. Edited by Hookie The Hookah