Redbull Shisha?!?!?

biggrin.gif ohmy.gif biggrin.gif ohmy.gif biggrin.gif ohmy.gif

So I was looking around and I found RED BULL SHISHA! The guy was like hey man everyone's buying it...so I gave in and bought it... have you guys heard of it? Here's a pic for proof...

I'm taking hits off of it right now...it made my kitchen smell...GOOD.... I can't really taste the Red Bull...but I'm getting a quick buzz off of it! What do you think?

I smoked a few bowls of another brand's Red Bull flavor. It was some random brand from Kuwait, and it tasted exactly like nothing. I had to follow up with some Starbuzz to lighten my day back up.

I put a post in the group sampler buy about this. I would def. want to try this though, I love the taste of RB.

How much was this mya, also did you get a 50 or a 250 of it? And, would you be will to buy some and ship it, or is it worth it? Edited by Jeff_T

QUOTE (Jeff_T @ May 20 2008, 01:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I put a post in the group sampler buy about this. I would def. want to try this though, I love the taste of RB.

How much was this mya, also did you get a 50 or a 250 of it? And, would you be will to buy some and ship it, or is it worth it?

I just loaded the hookah again with Red Bull...it's really not good...I think I got buzzed off of it really quickly because I didn't have anything to eat. The shisha is chunky so you don't get alot in your bowl and it burns really quickly...

so yeah not worth it.... I bought it for 10... kinda sucks...I guess cool for the fact that it is Red Bull... Edited by mya2323

QUOTE (MNH @ May 19 2008, 11:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I will stick to F-line tangiers for a redbull like effect...

I'll second that.

QUOTE (mya2323 @ May 20 2008, 04:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I got it at a smoke store on Alma School north of Ray Rd in Chandler, AZ

Alma School and Ray? Do you know the name of the smoke store? I wonder how the other Al Masah flavors are. Do you know what other kinds of shisha they carry? Edited by MrMoodz

It's called Smoke-em or something, not a big selection... but I'll find out for you when I head over to find Starbuzz

The biggest selection I've found so far is the one by the Starbucks on University and....? it's like west of Mill ave...totally forgot.... the guy who owns that also owns the H-B place, which is one of my favorite hookah bars

Okay so trying the Red BULL AGAIN...lol my roommies requested I had a hookah virgin here and he liked it better than the Pomegranate, I used double foil this time with a lil milk, so so far it's been better.... quick buzz which is good...it's just so juicy that some of it goes into the hookah...

Thanks for the info. Mya. I will check out Smoke em to see whatever Al Masah flavors they carry.

I havent tried that one yet,
Prince tobacco has a Two bulls flavor shisha, its supposed to be a red bull flavor, the packaging kind of looks like the red bull logo.
its ok,.
Im not sure why people want a red bull flavored shisha, just in my opinion, red bull doesnt taste good, but i dont think any energy drinks taste good except for the java monsters.

QUOTE (Sahara Smoke Co @ May 21 2008, 08:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I havent tried that one yet,
Prince tobacco has a Two bulls flavor shisha, its supposed to be a red bull flavor, the packaging kind of looks like the red bull logo.
its ok,.
Im not sure why people want a red bull flavored shisha, just in my opinion, red bull doesnt taste good, but i dont think any energy drinks taste good except for the java monsters.

i personally LOVE the flavor of red bull and if i could get a shisha that tastes like it i would no joke buy a kilo of it

• 1 month later...
I think the only place this was found was a local shop in PHX. I sure have not seen this shisha anywhere online. I want to try some though, I love the taste of RedBull

• 1 month later...