My Wind Cover - Tin

Mattookah

Well i saw Wind covers at the market but i think mine does the job
I used a tin of baked beans...it fits perfectly over the bowl.and it locks into a smaller tuna tin.
Also is almost save from coal burns once its locked in.i am gonna solder them together soon

Theres nothing wrong with tin is there? blink.gif Maybe thats why i get buzzed from almost any shisha laugh.gif Edited by Mattookah

• 3 weeks later...
LOOKS good. My coals go out unless I have a couple rows of holes around the bottom. To regulate heat place a metal bowl screen on top of the can. Works like a fireplace damper to adjust the draft.

• 3 weeks later...
QUOTE (Mattookah @ Apr 12 2007, 12:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well i saw Wind covers at the market but i think mine does the job
I used a tin of baked beans...it fits perfectly over the bowl.and it locks into a smaller tuna tin.
Also is almost save from coal burns once its locked in.i am gonna solder them together soon

Theres nothing wrong with tin is there? blink.gif Maybe thats why i get buzzed from almost any shisha laugh.gif

hey dude i was going to make a windcover out of a coca-cola tin just like yours. I think you'll be fine there nothing wrong with the tin but how about aluminium can like soda can does it have a bad effect? I can't find any windcover here in my country might as well make one up with a soda can or a coconut milk tin which look the same as your picture. If i'll finish my windcover i'll post a picture here and review how the smoke is. Thanks again for a great idea dude. Keep smoking shisha smile.gif peace

• 3 weeks later...
QUOTE (billy @ Jun 10 2007, 07:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Does that fit over a Medium Phunnel bowl?

Well if it doesn't you can always just us a bigger can... Like they have those big cans of fruit, or tomato sauce or baked beans or anything, just find one that fits.