Grand Theft Auto Iv

Oggie505

Anyone check out the trailer for it? It is short, but the graphics look badass. I am def gonna get it, just nto sure to get xbox or ps3. I ususally wait to buy the new console until the GTA games come out for it

I haven't liked GTA since GTA3. Whatever one in the 80s for PS2 made me sick from the pastel colours. I've never been sick playing any other game, except that one.

I am not sure why most people like the GTA games. It has horrible driving, the gun aim is horrible, and the acting is funny but subpar. Unless your 13 and get a chuckle out of hearing a video game say things you would't want your mom to know about, I don't get the appeal. wink.gif

So... after Vice City... does anyone get the urge to run over pedestrians when 80's music comes on the radio?

No joke. I seriously have that problem. And I worry when I walk down the street that there are other like me out there.

QUOTE (james @ Apr 10 2007, 08:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So... after Vice City... does anyone get the urge to run over pedestrians when 80's music comes on the radio?

No joke. I seriously have that problem. And I worry when I walk down the street that there are other like me out there.

you need therapy.... hahah, but thats definately not helping the public's opinion of video games corrupt and force kids to do things

QUOTE (Oggie505 @ Apr 9 2007, 01:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Anyone check out the trailer for it? It is short, but the graphics look badass. I am def gonna get it, just nto sure to get xbox or ps3. I ususally wait to buy the new console until the GTA games come out for it

The trailer graphics are good, but will not be like that when you play the game, we need trailers of "gameplay" so we can really see the raphics wink.gif