Hi

Kym

unsure.gif

Hi My name is Kym. I was told to check out this forum because The forum I am in is not doing so well. Yes, I am a distributor for Sinbad Enterprises. I love Hookah just like all of you though, and i'm cool, and i have and need alot of advice. I live in San Diego California and love anything outdoors. I have been Hookahing for 3 years and own 4 beauties! About the advice; i have been the GM for Sinbad Cafe (hookah bar) and now I am the Business Manager for Sinbad Enterprises. So I have alot to give and alot to get! wink.gif Hope I don't upset anyone!

QUOTE (Kym @ Apr 4 2007, 01:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
unsure.gif

Hi My name is Kym. I was told to check out this forum because The forum I am in is not doing so well. Yes, I am a distributor for Sinbad Enterprises. I love Hookah just like all of you though, and i'm cool, and i have and need alot of advice. I live in San Diego California and love anything outdoors. I have been Hookahing for 3 years and own 4 beauties! About the advice; i have been the GM for Sinbad Cafe (hookah bar) and now I am the Business Manager for Sinbad Enterprises. So I have alot to give and alot to get! wink.gif Hope I don't upset anyone!

Hey Kym! Glad to see you came over from the other hookah website. Don't worry so much, I know you are a pretty cool distributor! Just act the same way over here and you'll be fine. I'm sure you'll see some of the other members from the other site around aswell.

Never too.... busy! I am definately working on something! Promise, hang tight!