Midwest Meet Up Poll

midwest meetup  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you want the midwest meetup?

• Dhuwan Hookah (Morton Grove- outside city limits)
    • Fumare Lounge (Schaumburg- west suburbs)
    • Other Suggestion

QUOTE (indy @ Jun 26 2007, 11:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (ggb @ Jun 25 2007, 06:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, I can't predict my wardrobe in advance, but 28 July should work for me -- I can drive in from IN for the evening no problem.

Look ggb, there are times in this crazy ride we call life that a man has to commit to something he believes in. He has to pick a cause and go all out trying to accomplish something that is greater than himself. Your cause is picking an outfit for July 28th. So buckle up and sort through your wardrobe soldier!!!

What? I'm not allowed spontaneity?I can't wait until that evening and see what suits my mood? Or what's still clean and in the closet? I have to PLAN? which implies I need to THINK, which sounds a lot like WORK.

not sure I can handle the pressure now...

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (indy @ Jun 26 2007, 04:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You got a superman outfit? I think a cape would do wonders for a hookah session.

Alter it so you can be Duff Man!!! OH YEAH!

Nah, I was going to wear it then for the other reason I'm in town that night wink.gif

I may be in that area for Lollapalooza, so maybe I'll plan my trip to come up a few days in advance so I can come smoke with the midwest folk! Chicago is a beautiful city anyhow, wouldn't hurt to spend a couple extra days there.. Well maybe the pocket book. blink.gif

• 4 weeks later...
yo, best bet to find the place is to mapquest it.. the mall it is in has a dempster address but faces a side street. Look for a road runner convenient store on the corner

As I said earlier, I'd love to come but it'd be a 1,080 mile round-trip for me...

Don't have that kind of cash sad.gif Hopefully during the next midwest meet-up I can join you guys.

Direct from their website - www.dhuwan.com
Dhuwan - Morton Grove

6323 Dempster st

Morton Grove, IL 60553

(847) 583-8370

Hours

Every Day

6pm-2am Edited by Allia22

I jus talked to the owner.. the website is wrong.. Morton Grove doesn't open until 8.. Loyola (Devon Street) opens at 6.. they are not to far from eachother so someone figure out something..

Alright so here is the new place..

Dhuwan Hookah Lounge
1219 West Devon
Chicago, IL 60660

(773)764-5525

(it is right by Loyola).

Be there at 6.. hopefully I can make it. but i will probably be late Edited by ASUSEAN1