Hookah In The Car

did it on the way to school once driving through L.A. Put a QT on my passenger floor, drove a bit slower and more carefully then usual and smoked a bowl of tangiers Kashmir peach. pulled up to a light on sunset and was blowing rings as a mexican family pulled up next to me. The wife was laughing and the husband gave me a thumbs up.

k this is me a couple years ago smoking hookah in the car going about 75 on the highway , it may have been stupid but it worked very well with no windcover even , just make sure you have a person holding the hookah and managing the coals .

But another time i tried it this winter the coals fell all over the seat and burned it pretty good and we had a wincover on .

So i wouldnt really recommend it but if you do want to do it , do it at your own risk . smile.gif

QUOTE (Hamilton @ Mar 26 2007, 10:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
did it on the way to school once driving through L.A. Put a QT on my passenger floor, drove a bit slower and more carefully then usual and smoked a bowl of tangiers Kashmir peach. pulled up to a light on sunset and was blowing rings as a mexican family pulled up next to me. The wife was laughing and the husband gave me a thumbs up.

YES, that rocks! XD

haha--my buddies and i smoked on the way to san diego from the bay area- and we put it in the armrest compartment in my scion tc---it fit perfectly( pumpkin) smoked while driving and blew rings---fun times-----and yes...it isnt safe...but neither is smoking lol

its was i-5 very boring
my profile pic is me driving and smoking

• 2 weeks later...
i got a box and layed a wrappd up brick across the middle.then i stuffed paper on the one side to put pressure on the base but not hard hard pressure.then we smoked in my car...2 bowls!!! hookah barely moved at all and it was a great time.nothing wrong about it wink.gif

good work i would have been afraid of the coals falling onto the paper and igniting it lol that would suck haha well it would suck for you but if i was driving next to you and saw 3 idiots going crazy becuase of a huge fire in their car i would laugh my ass off
Good work though

Also all i can say is have a bottle of water ready with you...to kill the coal if a disaster does happen.can u imagine this,i smoke in the dark at times and if the coal got on the seat id be flailing around looking for something to pick it up with laugh.gif would be funny

Worse comes to worse, you can pick it up with your hand. It isn't pleasant, but if it's to the point where you have no idea where the tongs are and you're panicking enough, the hand is a good option. lol Coals got flung 2x on my first hookah experience, once on my knees, once on the carpet in front of the hotel the convention was at. I just reached in, picked it up, placed it back on the bowl, and winced; no real damage done, although I won't do that again unless it's absolutely necessary!