User:sunshinesweets Needs His Ass On A Permanent Ban

Johnny_D

Yeah thanks for doing that JD. Made it easy for me to invis all of them.

As for the perm, gotta wait for the system to work. I disabled him for the time being for a 24hr ban, but the mods all need to agree on what should be done. It's very doubtful that he would like to stay and actually post content, so I'm sure a more perminant fix is in the works.

Sunshinesweets is doing about the same as other vendors have done in the past (remember, I've been here a while, though off and on wacko.gif ) and some have turned out okay. I deleted his posts about the same time this was being posted. I also talked to him about it and he agreed his approach wasn't the best idea. Like any other business man (in their right mind) they want some exposure, and asked how to gain it here. I invited him to post an introductory message in the main forum and lay off the advertising. I PM'd you a few minutes ago, Yash about it. I don't want to see a Ban on him. He is doing nothing unusual, just needs some tuning. Hopefully it's taken care of. I hope we can be hospitable and understanding if he returns and show our good will, because he seemed to be in a somewhat uncomfortable position after our correspondence, but handled it with maturity and grace. Lets return the deed.

So long as we don't have another hookahbadass, or whatever her name was.

MR Bubble

Yeah...

Fair comments Mr Bubbly...

But spam posting your products, then claiming you really didn't know that this was out of order?
Sounds like the kinda thing my girls would do when i found them with their hand in the cookie jar.....

Time will tell i guess.

JD

QUOTE (Johnny_D @ Feb 25 2007, 10:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah...

Fair comments Mr Bubbly...

But spam posting your products, then claiming you really didn't know that this was out of order?
Sounds like the kinda thing my girls would do when i found them with their hand in the cookie jar.....

Time will tell i guess.

JD

Yes, you're absolutely right. However, being an old soldier, we always accepted the policy: "Better to ask forgiveness than to ask permission and not get it." Thank god someone forgave me a hundred times over. wink.gif

Randall (MR Bubble)

QUOTE (Johnny_D @ Feb 26 2007, 01:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (MR Bubble @ Feb 25 2007, 09:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh, it's MR Bubble. Not MR Bubbly.

Me.

Yes, i realised this. It was an attempt at mild humour and joviality.

I'm sorry you missed it sad.gif

JD

I miss several things each day. Sorry if I come off as a stick in the mud, I'm really not. Since we have another member with that name, I just didn't want you to confuse us.

Really, I DO have a sense of humor...Honest...See, I'm donig a nose hit right now.

Cheers,
MR Bubble

Well, we'll follow SOP here and when the 24 is up, sunshine is welcome to try again. But I'm honestly not sure what more we can do about getting new peole to read the damn rules that I now have reminders pinned in the intro section, the main posting section, the messege when you create an account, plus the common sense that says read the rules before posting in a forum. The "i didn't know defense" is getting less and less convinceing every day.

IMO its known forum edicet to read the forums rules and look around at how they post before going off in your own world. If they dont know this, then they learn the hard way. They break them, we warn them, then they read them and learn to read the rules first.

The way its been on forums for ages now, and IMHO, it works. If they dont get it after they get in trouble, if they dont realize "Hey maybe i should read the rules" then its there own fault.

And MrBubble, we never see you chattin with us in the mod area biggrin.gif