zachslusser

Zach: click on your won name to go to your profile. Then look to the top for "my controls".
once you are in my controlls, scroll down the left side for the list of things you can mess with and look for your Avitar and Your personal statement choices. Follow the directions gicven there. let me know if you need more help.

QUOTE (mushrat @ Feb 21 2007, 09:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Zach: click on your won name to go to your profile. Then look to the top for "my controls".
once you are in my controlls, scroll down the left side for the list of things you can mess with and look for your Avitar and Your personal statement choices. Follow the directions gicven there. let me know if you need more help.

well can i upload my signiture from my computer/ how would i do that ??? like my friend made it for me in photoshop and i have it save on my computer

QUOTE (Zerodynamic @ Feb 22 2007, 03:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Cool lookin' sig! Props to you and your friend! wink.gif

hey thanks zero i liked it to he is amazing with photoshop. I can do it but he does it so much faster and knows all the right dimensions and stuff he is really good. Im trying to get him on the forums cuz he loves hookah to and he is my roomate so we usually smoke every or every other night its fun