Smiley $15 Limited Hookah Kit

Scheetz

Quality: 10/10 nicely made, and very cheap to boot
Welds: 10/10 very well done, nothing left hanging on the side or overflow
Ash Tray Seating: 10/10 no wobble
Seal: 10/10 fits very snug, no air leaks
Vase: 10/10 thick glass, doesn't wobble
Hose: 8/10 pulls great, to short for me, but perfect for the hookah. Just not washable
Bowl: 8/10 great bowl, had to drill out the center hole as it was blocked with clay. No biggie, had to drill out 2 on my Social Smoke bowl. Takes 5 seconds anyway.

Tongs are great, so is the screen. Overall a bad ass hookah that I will probably use more than my other one. So all in all I would say, its pure ass kicking that kicks ass that, while said ass is getting kicked, is kicking yet more ass that's hitting someone's balls with a hammer made of ice but the ice is frozen whiskey.

Great job Smiley, I love every inch of it.

Here is my review on Smiley's $15 Dollar "Fatuta" Hookah Kit based on my experience with over 12 smoke sessions. In the last 48 hours this little guy has been smoked by over 10 people and I must say they all loved it as much as I did. I received positive comments from everyone. Also I did a little research on what exactly a "Fatuta" is. Apparently from what I found online a "Fatuta" is basically a smaller version of a hookah. You tend to get it when you're young at a certain age and then transition to a full sized hookah. Although this hookah or shall I say Fatuta is small, don't be deceived by its looks. It smokes like you wouldn't imagine.

Kit Contents:
Full hookah with vase, Small bowl, Hose, Tray, Set of 2 brushes (large and small), metal screen, tongs and even a wind cover. You also get a 50g sample of shisha. I chose Golden Al Fakher Baharini Apple.
Size: 14"
Build/Quality: Very strong build. The welds are of high quality – no welding drips. The ash tray fits in perfectly, no wobble. The release-valve and hose valve are both removable. This hookah has the potential to be a 2-hose hookah by replacing the release-valve.
Vase: The vase sits flat and maintains proper balance for its size. The opening is also large enough to insert regular ice-cubes without crushing them.
Seal: This hookah is completely airtight. Very good seal.
Bowl: Small bowl. The good thing is that my funnel bowl fits on it. It however smokes great and allows for one full sized coal on top. The metal screen replaces the usage of foil. Good bowl if you like to swap flavors a lot.
Hose: The hose is short and not washable. For this size hookah it is good. Personally I don't like it and put a 72" MYA washable hose as I smoke with friends a lot.
Smoke: Smokes amazingly thick! My friend has a pumpkin hookah and his smokes a lot like this one but it is a piece of junk as it has broken apart and has absolutely no flavor when you smoke. This hookah has lots of smoke and still gives you the flavor.

Comments: The wind cover this hookah comes with is great. It allows you to control heat by putting it on when you want the coal to get hotter and taking it off if it is burning too much. I recommend getting a larger hose for this hookah, preferably one that is washable. This hookah is real easy to take apart and clean.

Edited by RayVer

• 2 weeks later...
this thing has become my favorite!!! hits like a champ. seals up real nice. ashtray doesnt wobble at all. hose is a little short like sheetz said, but it's all good. perfect for a nice little solo session like the one i just finished.
9.5/10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea I have to agree with both of you. This thing smokes amazingly well. I was shocked that I used only one coal on a bowl that I normally use two. I don't know how the aladin could effect this but it did.

• 1 month later...