Wtt Mini Hookah

Akkbar

Well, I'm not using it too much anymore, so I want to trade this for something interesting. A clay or ceramic phunnel bowl would be nice.

I used it 3 times, and have completely cleaned it. Coke can not included.

Preference given to shipping addresses closer to me... I hate paying for shipping.

PM me with interesting offers.

QUOTE (sicklecow @ Feb 19 2007, 07:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
How do you even use this thing?

Just like a regular hookah, only mini size? I don't see whats so difficult to grasp with this thing, other than it having a solid hose, instead of a bendable rubbery hose. Fill it with water, load the bowl, put coals on top of foil, and smoke...

QUOTE (yashman19 @ Feb 19 2007, 11:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (sicklecow @ Feb 19 2007, 07:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
How do you even use this thing?

Just like a regular hookah, only mini size? I don't see whats so difficult to grasp with this thing, other than it having a solid hose, instead of a bendable rubbery hose. Fill it with water, load the bowl, put coals on top of foil, and smoke...

Haha, I know Yash. I meant how does he use it without the coal falling off, the bowl heating up and burning his hand, etc.

sickle... I guess either with really good balance or make a foil fence of sorts.... that's what I'd try anyways

Darn you, I wanna try that dang hookah! Tempted to buy it from smoking-hookah, but don't know if I'll like it... :/

Really good balance. I didn't really find keeping the coal off my lap to be much of a problem. I found that you only need a little water, maybe 1/4'' above the end of the downstem. Much more than that gets water in the mouthpiece... and your mouth. Not so good.

I'd really like to trade for it... I don't really need the cash. However, there is a point when I feel no one is going to offer anything interesting and I'll just have to either sell it or keep it...

EDIT: ...yes, the recipient of this hookah will receive a can of Coke (or suitable substitue, at the sole discretion of me)(Coke not included) Edited by Akkbar