Opinions Again Xd

EvansLight

Well this weekend was interesting. This was all started with my grandfather taking his foot, and inserting it into his mouth. Because i had done some edits on family photos from xmas, he thought i could do photo restoration. ive never even read a tutorial on it, never tried it, never thought about it.

Well long story short, he bought us a very very nice all-in-one printer scanner copier, that prints amazing photos. So last night i got to work. First i tried a method ive used for editing objects out of a night sky, blurring out fine detail, then smudging it to death. Didnt work well. It made it look too new. So i then tried something for some reason i hadnt thought of, using the stamp tool.

Well i finished it in one hour, if that long, and i wanted to see what yall thought. If it looks good i might start offering it as a service to family/friends and on my site biggrin.gif

Restoration - Original Scan

Restoration - Finished

dude too late XD ive been doing work for my family for years now. I dont mind too much. I wouldnt have a computer, monitor, printer, xbox 360, and more if i didnt tongue.gif at least my family pays well.

Yea i wanted criticism. I knew it wasnt perfect. I will redo it soon, when i get some glossy paper.

Oh and yall should see my new lil toy biggrin.gif im in love with it. 20.1inch westinghouse LCD Monitor biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

I went from a peice of shite 15inch CRT, that was blurry at the top, to this. And dear god is it huge. Heres a screencap while looking at MNH XD

nice man. westinghouse makes really good stuff, their 42" 1080p monitor is really nice. and 20.1 is a good size, ive got a 24" widescreen with a 20.1" beside it and it rocks my socks every day, you just cant beat 3520x1200 resolution.

lol mines running at 1400x1050, and that is good enough for me. Mofo finding wallpapers for it though XD

I gotta say i love this little button, that changes between 3 settings, picture, text, and economy. Changes the brightness, saves my eyes XD