If You Want A Wii Or Ds Lite

DizzyGuy

Go camp in front of Target on Sunday morning smile.gif We've gotten shipments in and have been instructed to hold them till Sunday when the ad comes out because it's in this weeks ad... so I suggest getting there early because they'll probably be giving out numbers before hand depending on the traffic area that you live in, and how many they got

I do want a Wii, but the boy and I just splurged on concert tickets so the video game system will have to wait. Will Target also have wii accesories, cause my best friend managed to get a wii, two remotes but only one nun chuck.

Ha Ha HAaaaaaaa

I camped out with three of my friends launch day for some wii's(we all already had ds lites... can you say mario kart with 16 people?). Everyone I know, and I mean EVERYONE, even nintendo fans such as I, were like "Why are you wasting a weekend camping out, they're making 6 million by the end of the year. I'll just stop by monday and grab one." or "Your wasting your time, wii will suck."
now, 3 1/2 months later everyone is STILL trying to get one, and I have one. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I also got an extra ticket somehow... I think the girl gave me two. That ticket sold for $110.

Wii's are NOT readily available... shit, no matter how many we get, or when we get them, they're gone in 15 minutes. DS Lites are also not readily available, at least in my area, ever since the Christmas rush. They fly out the friggin door

Thanks for the heads-up, Dizzy!

But I already have one of each. wink.gif

BAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!! I earned my Wii. I camped out for it and it was awesome. I didn't bring my DS Lite though. Guess what I did in line? I PLAYED DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS WITH TWO OTHER FRIENDS AND FIVE STRANGERS. It was sweet.

I guess it just depends on the area huh?

Man I really got lucky with the Wii. I went into a local record store the day AFTER release of the Wii with no intention of even buying one. I was there getting a gift for my dad's birthday. Well this store happens to carry new/used consoles/games, and what do you know, they had 2 Wiis in stock. I bought both and sold them online happy.gif

Niener niener niener!

/brag

I work at Target... I could have had PS3 and Wii when they first came out tongue.gif Well, PS3 on the second shipment, which was a few days after... but no camping needed. It pays to have connections tongue.gif