Tangiers Watermelon For Trade...

sambookamax

I traded someone on the forum for the Tangiers Watermelon, and I just can't get it to work for me!?

There is approximately 190gms+/-

I would like to try some Starbuzz, Fumari, Pharohs, or something from your stash that you think is a MUST HAVE Shisha! Maybe if some of you hardcore peeps have a couple of favorites and would be willing to trade a couple 50gm samples?

I would really like to experience some "Amazing" shisha, cuz so far I am not impressed and losing interest sad.gif so if there is anybody that would like to share some new flavors with me...I would appreciate the gesture!

Let me know...

Cheers! Edited by sambookamax

i have about 80-100g of al fakher bahraini apple and 70-80g of fumari blueberry 2 trade for ur tangers watermelon. ill send both if ya want i dont smoke either anymore. let me know!

• 2 weeks later...
bump - edit

just want to try something new...not asking a lot in trade for 190+/- grams
...just want to sample some new stuff that I haven't already, looking try before I buy, so looking to try out some of your favorites!

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...
Would someone please take this off my hands!??

Dang, I'd take two samples of something for it...would like to try something worthwhile though, I am still searching for my flavors..!? I hear you all talking about Starbuzz, and Fumari, and Fusion, and Pharohs...I would like to try some samples of that...something please! Thxs

Cheers!

• 3 weeks later...