Bought this hookah, is it worth it?

Gonna have one on the way to me within the week! Sounds like an excellent hookah, not to mention the price....

taqseem, since you are the same company as tobaccoimportUSA, would
there be any differenc ein shipping prices, since i am on the eats
coast, you say that TIUSA is east coast and you, the ebay section is
west coast

NERV, we are running a standard shipping special right now on all Startgate's all over USA for $14.99 through our ebay store. you might want to take advantage of it. usually that’s how much it is for east coast and little more for west coast but again this is the standard price right now.

I have also gold color pictures now. check it out.

[img]http://taqseem.com/pictures/Stargate%20taqseem%20gold%20out.jpg[/img]

[img]http://taqseem.com/pictures/Stargate%20taqseem%20gold%20in.jpg[/img]

[quote name='NERV']well in light of the great reviews im gonna get one, what comes with it and are the hoses  and bowls available in different colors as well?[/quote]
I had the chance to go pick mine up personally, so Samir let me pick my bowls and hose colors.  It came with 2 washable hoses (I got one black and one green for my green hookah),  one large bowl (i chose black), one smaller bowl that goes inside a special screw on gromett instead of a normal one that goes over the gromett, tongs, and a spare set of rubber washers just incase you loose any of the ones currently on the hookah.
I think thats about it. You'll be amazed when you feel all the pieces of this hookah. The tray alone is very heavy. I know I sound kinda repetative, but a great hookah all around. Good luck with all your purchases people!