Bought this hookah, is it worth it?

So i just bought this hookah on ebay. I've heard some good things about it but let me know what you guys think, and let me know what you've heard or experienced first hand with this hookah.

[url="http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=596&item=5363833431&rd=1"] [url="http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=5"]http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...Item&category=5[/url][/url] 96&item=5363833431&rd=1

I don't know about it worth 1000 dollars. I guess I could see if there
are rare metals involved in the design.  It might be a good
hookah. But any hookah that is designed right can be good. I personally
like the Egyptian and the Syrian style ones. What I have heard is that
this Taqseem Hookahs breaks down easily and are easy to clean.

I enjoy mine so far. Like said above, it breaks down into lots of pieces, so its really easy to clean and maintain.
And about the whole 1000 dollar thing, the gent who sold it to me explained this. Apparently he purchased a pure silver hookah exactly like this, of which only a few were maid. He then took the hookah over to China and had it replicated exactly like his original. So it may sound fishy, but he is just saying that the original one is very expensive, but doesn't say why he is selling others so cheap.
As for complaints, I only have one. You really have to watch your water level with this hookah. As you can see from the design, if too much water is used, it gets pulled into the hose very easily. Just fill it to a lower level and you will be fine. Getting water in the hose doesn't even matter if you use the hoses it came with, because they're washable. So don't be worried if you smoke it the first time and you get water in there. Just fill the water a bit lower next time.
Great hookah all around.

[quote name='Yashman19']I enjoy mine so far. Like said above, it breaks down into lots of pieces, so its really easy to clean and maintain.
And about the whole 1000 dollar thing, the gent who sold it to me explained this. Apparently he purchased a pure silver hookah exactly like this, of which only a few were maid. He then took the hookah over to China and had it replicated exactly like his original. So it may sound fishy, but he is just saying that the original one is very expensive, but doesn't say why he is selling others so cheap.
As for complaints, I only have one. You really have to watch your water level with this hookah. As you can see from the design, if too much water is used, it gets pulled into the hose very easily. Just fill it to a lower level and you will be fine. Getting water in the hose doesn't even matter if you use the hoses it came with, because they're washable. So don't be worried if you smoke it the first time and you get water in there. Just fill the water a bit lower next time.
Great hookah all around.[/quote]
Thanks, i was hoping to get a good hookah that would smoke great. i hope this one will suffice.

I actually bought one of these not too long ago, and I love it. It
smokes great, and it's easy to clean. Water getting into the hose has
been a minor problem, but I just raise the hose and drain it out. I had
a friend come over and smoke this with me, and he was blown away by how
great it was. It's well worth the money, and Taqseem is great to work
with. Happy smoking!

yes, ive seen those "silver hookahs" sold for a grand. was smart of the
guy to have a couple made offshore for cheap... as long as he didn't
compromise the quality (sounds like he did a good job of cloning em!).
I'll have to pick one of those up sometime, price like that, HELL, I'll
buy two hehehe

I got my two Syrian machines from Taqseem and am pleased with their service. I'm thinking about doinf hookah shop reviews with the emoticons the way I review Massel. I just can't do nose-hits with them as it would be highly improper. I won't rate my last purchase (with Taqseem) as it has been a week or two, but my next business with a site will be reviewed. ANY business such as tobacco purchases, hookah purchases, time it takes to process orders, means of shipping and ANY EMAIL CORRESPONDENCE will be rated and posted here. This correspondence will include general questions about product quality, avalibility AND IF THEY EVER RESPOND TO QUESTIONS ABOUT A SYRIAN BOWL, SUCH AS IF THEY HAVE ANY BIGGER THAN THE ONE THAT CAME WITH A CERTAIN HOOKAH OR TWO. I will begin with Taqseem when they decide to respond. I'm sure they are gathering information so they will best know how to serve a potential repeat customer. I know Hookahook.com has.
Cheers for now Brother-men and Women,
MR Bubble

Hey MR Nerv, here's the poop:
I.D of upper part of bowl: 1.5 inches (3.7cm)
O.D of upper part of bowl: 2.1 inches (5.4cm)
Inner bowl depth: 1/2 inch (1.4cm)
I.D of socket where bowl plugs into the pipe (Sysrian bowl is the male while the pipe shaft is the female): 1-1/16 inch (2.7 cm)
I know it doesn't sound all that small, but when confronted with it in person, one has to wonder what it's intended purpose is?
MR Bubble

looking forward to your review, i am seriously considering getting one
of these its just that at the moment i dont really need another hookah,
and yes i know it is unique and awesome and rare and the orignal was
$1000, but $100 for a 25 inch is just a little on the pricey side

[quote name='NERV']looking forward to your review, i am seriously considering getting oneof these its just that at the moment i dont really need another hookah,and yes i know it is unique and awesome and rare and the orignal was$1000, but $100 for a 25 inch is just a little on the pricey side<br><br>  [/quote] man its not originally $1,000 its a chinese hookah ...... some site just posted it up as $1,000 hoping theyd get some1 stupid enough to pay for it thinking it was really worth that much

hey taqseem, i've sent you two emails about this and still no response, Can you please give me the tracking number so i know when it's coming. I was anticipating for today but it didn't come so i guess either monday or sometime around then. I really would appreciate the tracking number. thanks

The Taqseem Stargate looks EXACTLY like the "Splash Diamond" from TobaccoImportusa.com, so I questions whether or not Taqseem is the manufacturer. Either that, or tiusa.com buys them from Taqseem: [url="http://www.tobaccoimportusa.com/tobaccoshop/index.php?action=item&id=117"] [url="http://www.tobaccoimportusa.com/tobaccoshop/index.php?action"]http://www.tobaccoimportusa.com/tobaccosho...ndex.php?action[/url][/url] =item&id=117
The Splash Diamond is also cheaper for me since I only pay $11.91 shipping to CA, and no sales tax.
I'm seriously considering buying the Splash Diamond since price is an issue for me...

correct me if im wrong taqseem, but i tihnk either taqseem buys then
from TI or they have seperate manufacturers, because TI has advertised
the spash for many months now and i itnhk they actually released it
about 3 months ago

I just recieved the hookah. I haven't smoked it yet but wow. The tray is very heavy, and so is the rest of the hookah. There are also two seperate head adapters so you can use the ones that go in, and also the one's that go over. It screws into a lot of places which is awesome, and it got here in less than a week!! It was a pleasure doing business with you samir, great seller, and the communication was great. I can't wait to smoke this baby tonight.