Gears Of War

Eden

Gears of war is a great hookah smoking game when playing multiplayer, simply because when u die, u are dead till the end of the round which can take from 5 seconds to about 3-5 min, so its great to chitchat and smoke while waiting to jump back in to the fight

QUOTE (Johnny_D @ Jan 22 2007, 08:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
For terry practchett fans I play Discworld and smoke smile.gif

It's an old-style Role Playing Game (Text Based)... but it's free and bloody good fun smile.gif

http://discworld.atuin.net for anyone interested!

I'm 'Seth' or 'Sethie' in game!

80's based Text Role playing..... FTW!!!!

JD

holy shit, i thought i was the only one to have ever played disk world! i found that game when i was like 10! i actually played the second game first because it took me forever to find a copy of the first game

back onto gears XD Its not just the best hookah game, best game of the year, one of the best ever. Not the best, but up there. Look how many game of the year awards its won. You hear about any game of the year awards for 06, you can almost bet its gonna be gears biggrin.gif

yea gears of war is good...but i cant believe okami beat zelda twilight princess for game of the year on IGN!!!

EDIT: BULLY FOR THE WIN!!!! Edited by xpimpitox

Okami is pretty sweet, but i have to agree zelda is much cooler, okami is more revolutionary and does things that havnt been seen in games before, but zelda was just an instant classic and would have my vote.....Gears still rules though

are u kidding!? I loved the multiplayer, best MP out there if u ask me, and i believe it got the IGN's best multiplayer award for the year, could have been gamepro though, maybe even oxm!? blink.gif but yeah, love it

I kept playing Starwars Battlefront 2 waiting for you to log on! Do you want to play for a bit tonite? PM me your AOLIM name or something!

Also, I have Oblivion but don't play it because I'm working on another RPG... one at a time, for NOW. HA HA HA!

Everyone go buy two things... Neverwinter Nights 2 and a new computer to run it on. This game rules. powns. p0wnz! whatever!