Gamefly

EvansLight

How many other gamers here use gamefly? I love the service, just upgraded to 2 games a month. Anyone notice, that has it, they it almost looks like they ran out of 360 games XD

Oh and if anyone wants Gamefly, you can use my link tongue.gif

What i aint gonna just post it here, ill PM it though biggrin.gif

my cousin uses gamefly cuz he doesnt buy many games. im a gaming whore so i just purchase em! i was thinkin about getting gamefly just to rent those games that are good for one playthrough and thats it. how much does it cost again?

Two games a month? Like two rentals a month? OR two games out at a time, a month. Someone did some math and said that if you live within prime mailing service of the company, you only get about six rentals a month if you ship them out two days after receiving them. Im not good at math so I can't confirm or deny. Give me your gamefly code, sillypants!

• 2 weeks later...
I just use the 2 free rental coupons a month I get from blockbuster for my game rentals. Then I keep them for 28 days...Yes I know, I get charged for them, but if you return them within 30 days of them charging your CC for them all you're out is a 1.25 restocking fee. So 2.50 for 2 games a month, best deal around smile.gif