Video Of My Hand Held Hookah In Action!

tingjunkie

QUOTE (DizzyGuy @ Jan 12 2007, 10:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dude... that so rocks

EDIT: Ok, so you put the shisha in the bottom of the bowl, foil, coal, and then bolt the tea ball down?

Yep yep. With a paper clip. That way, the coal can't fall out; even when walking around or sharing with drunk stumblebum friends. wink.gif

For the record, that was Fumari Mint shisha and one coconut coal. Edited by tingjunkie

QUOTE (Evil_Spork @ Jan 15 2007, 06:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLoKhPx71HM&NR

found this.. its even smaller than yours!

im gunna make a similar kinda clone to your HHH myself tomorow. should cost like $7

its even smaller than yours! Most are! cool.gif

I saw that video too. It smokes well, but look how he has to be really careful to balance the coal on top. Funk dat! Too dangerous/stressful for me.

Good luck with the Triple H clone! Let me know if I can be of assistance with info and such. smile.gif

And post any variations you make to the design. Always looking for better ideas. Edited by tingjunkie

QUOTE (tingjunkie @ Jan 15 2007, 07:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Evil_Spork @ Jan 15 2007, 06:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLoKhPx71HM&NR

found this.. its even smaller than yours!

im gunna make a similar kinda clone to your HHH myself tomorow. should cost like $7

its even smaller than yours! Most are! cool.gif

I saw that video too. It smokes well, but look how he has to be really careful to balance the coal on top. Funk dat! Too dangerous/stressful for me.

Good luck with the Triple H clone! Let me know if I can be of assistance with info and such. smile.gif

And post any variations you make to the design. Always looking for better ideas.

thats not homemade though, I have definately seen them online, I forget where though.

• 3 months later...