Lighters

stevehookah

Who has kewl lighters? I normally get them 2 for a buck at the 'dollar store'.. Or use a BBQ lighter or such...

The point?

My mommy; yeah I am 40 and she is still 'mommy', got me a Colibri for Christmas. It's a touchless ignition system. Has a red LED that shines into a sensor, break the beam with your finger and it lights.

I told her I was into hookah, so she thought I'd like an elegant lighter for my elegant habit.

Here is a pic I found online.

She gave my wife a 1 carat solitare ring like this one.

Made me all warm and fuzzy inside. Why? Because she is not made of money, and she had to save for 2 years to get my wife that ring.

My mommy is the BEST.. No offense to the other moms here. cool.gif

Thanks guys...

Yeah, I LOVE the lighter. I look for things to fire up. HA!!!

She also made my wife a quilt; she get's cold in Canada. I know, I know.. Was supposed to be opened on Christmas, but hey I am grown. LOL!

Called mommy twice today BTW..

Why mommy? A tad of side history.

I was about 10-12, I wanted to goto a friends house. She said no because it was snowing. Well, I've heard other kids saying this at recess, so I said. "Bitch." kinda under my breath....

ppffsstt... Let's just say.

1) She did not physically hurt me, but thumped my head with a cast iron skillet she was washing at the time.
2) She explained how I hurt her soul when I said that
3) I cried for 2 days, and kissed her ass. Why? Because I felt so bad I hurt mommy that I could not do enough.
4) She's just awesome.

There is a difference between abuse, and disipline. Mommy only spanked us when we deserved it. And trust me, we KNEW when we deserved it. We used to have to pick our own switches. HA!

ive got a zippo or two around here somewhere. the fun thing is that i live near a really sweet store that sells all sorts of factory reject things. They sell zippos for 5 dollars because theyre the ones that the factory f-ed up the engraving on. so ive got one that says slk 2005 2005. and ive got a flask that says dimitri dimitri.

colibris are very nice. if i end up getting into cigars ill probably be getting one of their triple torch lighters.

Keep us updated how the proposal thingie goes!

Yeah, that's a nice lighter... but I tend to gravitate to the jet flame lighters... need a Zippo, though. SANG, you have GOT to hook me up with one of those mistakes!

maybe i will dizzy. i was thinking of going to that store anyways since i cant find my lighter. if they have a couple ill pick you up one. if youre ok with someone elses initials i should be able to get you one. pm me your addy.

Edit: NVM they didnt have any in. next time i go ill check though. Edited by SanguineSolitude

Since I did not want to start a new post JUST for this, I am hijacking my own. HA!!

I got's me 1.75 kg of Naklha Shisha in today. 2x250 g Rose, 2x250g Double Apple, 2x250g Mint, 1x250g orange.

$63.00 Canadian, including international shipping.

Now I don't have to settel for herbal/Drum mix for mint and orange anymore. YIPPIE!!!
-taking bow-

I like Jasmine, so I figured I'd like rose. The rest I've had in one form or another.
-cheers-