Hello

rattler

Just a quick Hello here I am. I've been lurking around the forums for a couple of months now and just felt like it was time to finally register. There certainly is a great wealth of information available here, and also the members seem to be great as well. Hopefully I will not feel the need to ask too many stupid questions tongue.gif I'm fairly new to hookah and have only smoked in hookah lounges, so I might ask some stupid questions. I'll try to remember to use the search function first though.

QUOTE (rattler @ Dec 13 2006, 08:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just a quick Hello here I am. I've been lurking around the forums for a couple of months now and just felt like it was time to finally register. There certainly is a great wealth of information available here, and also the members seem to be great as well. Hopefully I will not feel the need to ask too many stupid questions tongue.gif I'm fairly new to hookah and have only smoked in hookah lounges, so I might ask some stupid questions. I'll try to remember to use the search function first though.

Welcome to the fourms, I am glad you decided to register.