legend of zelda twilight princess...

xpimpitox

since i know i am not the only Wii owner on the forum, anybody else find that this is the one of the most amazing games ever crafted? 9 hours into it and i finally beat the first temple and i must say, this game friggin rocks! the whole mood is much more darker than previous zelda titles and resembles the link to the past with its dark world/light world but much more sinister and interesting. ohh and wolf link kicks all ass!!! if you have a Wii or gamecube (gamecube version is comin out sometime next week i believe) you owe it to yourself to check this title out. the twilight princess calls adios!!!!

Damn...I SERIOUSLY need to buy that Wii...I was fully intending to buy this, the very second the Wii was in my posession. I'm so glad to hear how awesome it is.

I'm getting Wii shivers.

yea drunken that was my original intention to either finish off final fantasy 12 or have a full day to get as far as i could but i couldnt resist. it is so amazing once you do start your not gonna wanna put it down.

Macho: since i didnt get a preorder i wasnt even gonna camp out, i was gonna wait till after x-mas but i got those wii shivers you are talkin about and well that 14 hour camp out in the friggin cold was well worth it. shit i would 24 hours if need be!

I was going to camp out, but I'm afraid to buy the first out ones. They usually have to fix all sorts of bugs, and I figured I'd sneak in after the fact. In a month or so, I'll grab one.

Macho: with nintendo's track record a minimal amount have problems. my cousin who was behind me in line had a major internal error. he called nintendo told them what happened they said they would ship a replacement and send them the broken one. 2 days later he was playin wii again. nice and easy!

Zelda is my passion... however I haven't bought a gamecube, not a Wii...

I think I got out of it at N64.. but hey, you gotta get old, right.

Come to think of it, I played link to the past 2 days ago, and beat ganon for the hell of it. That game is my all time favorite. I will hold on to it till the day i die. wink.gif

yea zero my only gaming mistake was getting rid of my snes sad.gif link to the past was my first game when i got my system. luckily i have it on gameboy advance. if zelda is your passion it should be your duty to check out twilight princess be it gamecube or wii, this game is a slice of heaven on earth!

Yes, this game ROCKS. There is the typical little agitation from having to find random obscure things from time to time, but I'm lovin the game hardcore!

EDIT: Hey, pimpito, PM me your Wii number smile.gif My computer was screwy and I don't know if my PM went through

i got your pm and i sent you my wii number! lets mingle away!!!! ohh yea the beginning is a little pain but things heat up very soon after that.