For everyone in California or around it...

DizzyGuy

Ok, so I heard of this one energy drink that is supposed to be one of the most intense in the US... but it's supposedly only distrbuted in California. It's name is "cocaine" or something like that... ring a bell with any of yall?

i have heard of cocaine but never seen it anywhere. redline i hear is intense they sell it at 7-11 im gonna have 2 give it a go next time i need a pick me up even tho its all bad.

zero: is that vash the stampede? trigun is friggin cool!

god, I can relate to this topic even though I have never heard of that Cocaine energy drink. I work at a grocery store as an overnight stocker of all our grocery product and I am completely addicted to energy drinks. I have worked at my job as a night stocker for over a year now and for about a year now I drink about one or two and sometimes three each night that I work which is 5 nights a week. I pretty much only drink Rockstar though. I think Rockstar energy drinks are the best! Rockstar might as well be named Cocaine to me... I try not to drink them but I can't help it!

Rockstar didn't do much for me... working in recieving is nice because I've become friends with a few of the vendors and Coke had some stuff that they were taking back and gave me a couple Rockstars... I tried drinking Bawls for a bit, but it really didn't do much for me... Monster is my drink of choice right now

I just ordered 2 cases from ebay, this stuff is soppsed to be the best. It's apparently banned in some countries like 3x more potent than the "Red Bull" it's apparently not being sold by some store in the US anymore as well so ebay seems the way to go, I'll tell you all in a few days how good or not it really is.

lol, I don't think I would ever need to drink that stuff... I am fine with Rockstar and I pretty much only drink that stuff because I am hooked on it... it is really ruining my teeth. I drink Rockstars all the time at work and even keep a tube a toothpaste and a toothbrush at work so I can brush my teeth after drinking soda or Rockstars but still it is murdering my poor little teeth. It sucks.

Caffeine is vicious stuff. I was once hooked on taking No-Doze pills until I overdosed on them one night when taking about 9 No-Doze and drinking Mountain Dew. It wasn't good at all. I heard people can die from overdosing on No-Dose and I woulden't really doubt it. From my overdose I was shaking non stop, had blured vision, felt dizzy, had no ballance and felt sick... it was not pleasant at all. I was out with friends at the time but had to go home right away that night to end up throwing it all up in the bathroom and having to lay sleepless in my bed the rest of the night while my body was trying to heal itself.

Yea, I really used to be addicted to Caffine. I would have to have a Large Coffee every morning, and a coke at lunch, and either an energy drink or coke at night....

UHG, like a year ago, I was working and going to school at all kinds of crazy hours, and by the time band practice rolled around I would be DEAD. So I would drink one of those GIANT screw top monsters, and then sometime in the middle of rehersal go to the vending machine and grab a Full Throatle. I seriously felt liek shit all the time.. They are super addicting and really horrible for your body.

But yea, I have stopped drinking caffine al together. The sad thing is, I feel 1000 times better. I have more natural energy. I don't have nergy crashes. And I just feel better in general.

aww, you're so lucky. I wish so much that I could drop Caffeine. I've tried... but have no self controle really. I wish that I could only drink water all the time but it's the complete opposite with me, I usualy don't even drink 1 glass of water a day... but usualy only if I cannot afford a soda. Mabie once I lose all my teeth I will learn some self controle... mabie.

i tried cocaine. little red can right? tasted kinda funky IMO. it didn't really hit me too bad, but my throat DID feel weird after i drank it. definitely not ur average energy drink. but yeah, that "redline" shtuff is no joke! the first time i drank it, i was sweatin...& i was just sittin there! lol
the label says that u have to be 18 to drink it too. crazee..

finally got my case of 24 in and it doesn't taste that bad but it's not good either. if you smell it when you first open the can it makes you cough almost gag. it has a burning/tingling sensation on the first few sips and then its gone. didn't really hit me like i thought it would but did make my insides a little jumpy, but overall it was better than "tha bull"

ive had a couple of these on random nights, must say i dont like them to much but well hell they do the job. i always feel like i have indigestion or acid reflux after drinking them. also to note they taste ok at first then have a spicy flavor and after taste kinda reminds me of those red hot valentine candys(tiny disk shaped candys that go out around v day).