Romman 'reviews' at hookah-shisha

• 2 weeks later...
Hey heres the 'tip of the month' from hookah-shisha.......buy romman. laugh.gif

'
When smoking Romman shisha, because of  our exclusive production method, the tobacco will  smoke for far longer than any other tobacco on the market.  When smoking Romman shisha tobacco it is not out of the ordinary to have to use 2 rounds of charcoal to fully use up the tobacco.

Hookah and Shisha Central (the first and finest online hookah store), bringing you another original hookah innovation for your exclusive cool smoking convenience!

If you have not purchased from us : come see why our outstanding reputation as the one, true original online hookah store in the hookah industry makes us the leader of the pack.

I was a big Romman fan early on..... I found that there were a few flavors that really stood out.... but otherwise. I could just as well smoke Al-Waha and save the cash. Peach seemed to be a real winner for me.... but I couldnt quite justify the price to keep buying it. It was good. but not at the price.

As stated.. the people are the same.. so dont expect a strong neg review on there.

IMHO. hard to spend a $20 on Romman when you can get StarBuzz for the same price.

All i smoke is Romman. 1) cant beat the taste. absolutely amazing. 2) lasts longer then other tobaccos. ie. I can smoke prob 4 coals with Romman compared to 1-2 with other companies like Al fakher, yuckla, waha etc. 3) smoke is really thick. Now don't get me wrong Romman has flaws in it. 1) occasionally you will get stems. 2) $20 is very expensive.

it's always harsh and kinda odd tasting when i try it
good marketing though, fooled me originally

he shouldve named it something else, cuz he puts his damn name on the letter you get with your hookah, and you can put two and two together.

but hookah-shisha is an awesome retailer, i got my first hookah from them, and it arrived the next day. Good customer service as well.

at $20/250gram get yourself a jar of golden AF or al Qemmah, my strawberry AQ is probably the best 17 bucks ive spent on tobacco, just so delicious- and the packaging is cool too. Romman is good and all, but not worth the price, starbuzz is better and so are the premium af's

• 4 weeks later...
QUOTE (Hookah-Shisha Central @ Dec 8 2006, 01:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know Tangiers is a bit biased and I already know which hookah brand he wants us to carry but I want to hear from all the hookah forum members.

Regards,
Sami Romman

Your phone's ringing? Its me again...I so much want you to sell Tangiers! Gosh, if you guys don't sell my tobacco, I'll just die! laugh.gif laugh.gif blink.gif huh.gif laugh.gif