Clove Ciggarettes

Luke69

Well, the only place where I know to get them now is in these head shops... And I'm not exactly sure how old they are. Where I used to live I knew several places that had them and I knew that they weren't like super old.

Got a pack of Djarum Blacks today, the smoke's really mild and smooth for a cigarette and was aromatic and spicy. It does have a numbing effect on your mouth and throat and they have a nice festive crackle when you take a drag. The filter leave a really interesting sweet taste on yor lips. Good cigarettes.

QUOTE (Shavo989)
Got a pack of Djarum Blacks today, the smoke's really mild and smooth for a cigarette and was aromatic and spicy. It does have a numbing effect on your mouth and throat and they have a nice festive crackle when you take a drag. The filter leave a really interesting sweet taste on yor lips. Good cigarettes.

2nd Day Review -- The filters have a little habit of distentegrating a little faster then they would on other cigarettes. Plus there's alot less nicotine then I'm used to in a cigarette so I'm sorta bugging out right now :shock: . I'm gonna go see if a bowl of Nakhla 2 Apple will settle me down.

Really. Hmm... Interesting. Since I got them yesterday afternoon I didn't smoke anything else. No hookah, no Marlboros. No nothing. Around quarter to two today I though I was dying. I was all antsy and in serious need of nicotine. I smoked a couple after class got out and was still bugging out. I guess it could be the 'different people react in different ways' thing. But still, that's a bit odd.

Well, like I mentioned, they use less tobacco, so its less nicotine, but I've never gotten a buzz from one.

These things are 7 a pack around here. For a regualr smoker like me, thats abit much, but I make it work.

What to you mean the filters "disintigrate"? I've never run across such things o_o;

You know how on certain cigarettes when you get close to the filter the heat makes them shrivel up? On the Djarums that happened before I was even close to the filter, as opposed to other cigarettes where you can smoke them all the way down practically to the top of the filter.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey guys...another clove smoker here. They are so delicious. I smoke nothing but cloves and the occasional American Spirits (and of course hookah). Interesting some of you guys feel like cloves have less nicotine...its the complete opposite for me. If I haven't smoked in awhile, one puff from a clove makes my freaking head spin. Anyway, I like the Dijuram blacks, but usually get the Specials. Haven't tried much beyond that. They're $5.50 a pack here in Florida, but you can only find them at very select places like smoke shops. No gas station or even liquor store sells them.

Oh one more great benefit imo to cloves is they last a lot longer than your average cig. I've been actually timing my smokes recently and I average around 16 minutes per cig!