American Beverages/Confectionary

King Mo

[quote name='worr lord']Lol, do you like Baby Ruth bars?[/quote]

nah, we don't have them here. Tried them when I was in the states but wasn't really special. It was just the paydays that I found really different and there is nothing like it here.

Also things like Rootbeer I used to like, and Mountain Dew.

Although Homer Simpson prefers Crab Juice to Mountain Dew.

I was informed at some point that wintergreen is root beer flavor...chemically speaking...I still don't see it, but they are the professionals.

Hershey's has released a new line of Extra Dark (not special dark, DARKER). Real good...I have tried a number of European chocolates, Belgian, British, Swiss among others...I can say without a doubt, I think British chocolates are my least favorite, I don't care for them at all. There are a number of better chocolate manufacturers in the US that are coming up, there's one called "Dave's" or "Mike's" which is pretty good. Some See's chocolates are pretty good, Russell Stover should be banished to Ecuador for crimes against chocolateers.

Paydays are OK, nothing too exciting. Mounds make a nice change of pace.

almond joys!!!! Those are tasty...

Teuscher Chocolates & Cafe are my fav. I don't know where that rates with you guys, or if youv'e even had them..

Hersheys isn't bad, I looooove their King Size Almond bars!!!! I used to work at Wal-mart and eat one for lunch.... That is just about the only Chocolate I will eat.... Except White choloate... oh how I looooooooooove white chocolate...

Eric, that's what you need to make, a white choco flavor!! MmmMMMm *drools*

haha YOur welcome!! I mean if they can do Buttersctoch and vanilla, Im sure white chocolate couldnt be that hard.. although it does have a pretty destinct taste...

BUT oh how I would smoke it everyday for atleast a month!!! haah If not longer... untill all my suppliers ran out!! I can taste it now.... yuuuuuummmy

they should also try making colored smoke, I think that would be neat...

*I see all of you pepole trying to steal my fantastic ideas!!!*

Ahhhhhh! I want it so bad now. I can't wait to order some Irish Cream Starbuzz

I'll have to experiment with all sorts of different tobacco now and try to get a blend SOMETHING similar to white chocolate.

Man, I hate you Erica. <3