Is the site actually working now?

DrSmokes

This site has been broken for years...but I still come back and check and it looks like some things have been updated and if this actually posts, it means that things have been fixed as well (as I couldn't post in 90% of threads and I couldn't post any threads at all).

Anyone else from the old school days still coming around?

On 11/15/2017 at 11:32 AM, HookahForum said:

Everything should be working. If there is a problem don't hesitate to contact support. Thank you.

Is this ran by someone different now? Or is this Adam?

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/19/2017 at 1:15 PM, DrSmokes said:

Is this ran by someone different now? Or is this Adam?

TexasHookah bought it from Adam. Site works just fine, but not at all active. I check back every once in a while for nostalgic purposes.

On 12/5/2017 at 8:38 PM, Chreees said:

TexasHookah bought it from Adam. Site works just fine, but not at all active. I check back every once in a while for nostalgic purposes.

Awesome! Glad to see TH is getting the site back working. For a while there I couldn't even post new threads (probably other people's problems too), so I just stopped coming...esp without seeing the old faces around here. That's too bad, this was quite active back in the day...kind of miss seeing it active. Maybe they should send out a mass email letting everyone know the site is working again, TH is the new owner, and possibly a special coupon to TH on the next order.

• 1 month later...
On 12/13/2017 at 3:04 PM, DrSmokes said:

Awesome! Glad to see TH is getting the site back working. For a while there I couldn't even post new threads (probably other people's problems too), so I just stopped coming...esp without seeing the old faces around here. That's too bad, this was quite active back in the day...kind of miss seeing it active. Maybe they should send out a mass email letting everyone know the site is working again, TH is the new owner, and possibly a special coupon to TH on the next order.

I did the mass email thing a few years ago to try and revitalize the place. It didn't really do much. At this point I don't think there's much anyone can do to get it as active as it was back in the day.

Let's stay and talk about things - it is active than.

Just to inform you, in germany there is also not one active board. It may seems a bit like there are active but it's an up and down of three or four offending idiots.

So if we stay and show that we're on in times we might get an community back. World wide hookah smokers will see this THIS THIS is the only board with members.

I will stay and talk about this and that because I want an community. Maybe you too? And if it's not the normal things to offend members I realy like to stay as an active member. Maybe you too?

Greetings :D

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...
On 1/19/2018 at 9:16 AM, Dominik said:

Let's stay and talk about things - it is active than.

Just to inform you, in germany there is also not one active board. It may seems a bit like there are active but it's an up and down of three or four offending idiots.

So if we stay and show that we're on in times we might get an community back. World wide hookah smokers will see this THIS THIS is the only board with members.

I will stay and talk about this and that because I want an community. Maybe you too? And if it's not the normal things to offend members I realy like to stay as an active member. Maybe you too?

Greetings :D

Ummmm have you heard of a thing called reddit? Haha

• 4 weeks later...

What is this reddit thing .. I really don't know hm.. I searched for that in an sweets shop, at the barber too, the bakery non of them got reddit ... :/ this actually makes me sad right now

• 3 months later...